Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what when and were?

Khajjo

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Khajjo said:

How do we tell which warframes to use for different quests?

As mentioned, you'll get a feel for the frames as you level them and start taking them in to harder missions. Find what fits how you want to approach a mission/quest and go from there. If the frame just doesn't seem to be working, try a different one. Each frame has it's own thing to offer (whether small or large). 

Good Luck, Tenno!

Despite being MR11 I still feel pretty new. What I do, is look at the mission type and enemy lvl and make my best guess from there

For any low lvl mission i mostly use a frame that has a room clearing ability so i can just run through the mission. So Equinox. Ember. Banshee. Oberon even

If I need to protect/defend something like extraction, defence, or mobile defence Ill take Frost

If I need the loot drops Ill take Nekros

If Im probably going to be solo in somewhere hard or new I like my Rhino

Im currently trying to figure out Loki so I can do spy missions

But like previously said, just play whoever you find most fun. I played Oberon almost exclusively when I got him as I love his Hallowed ground and heals

My profile says Ive played Excalibar most. but I dont even know what hes good at (except everything by all accounts)

I can tell you I recommend nidus for the end of the Octavia's Anthem quest. There's an environmental thing that can damage you and his Regan helps if you derp. Or you can use the rejuvenate aura instead. 

Edited by GOLDNROD
Autocorrect madness

Hey awesome answers! thanks all!

The reason i asked is because a lot of videos mention something about using the right frame; as either a suggestion or a gripe. But none said how to know this.

Really appreciate the feedback!