Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sactuart Onslaught, Khora's drop chance is too low.

VioletGoblin

According to Wikia, Khora's BP and Systems are at 5.64% this is stupidly low. It took me a very long time to get Octavia's Neuroptics and it drop percentage was listed at a high 22.56% A lot of people are going to be unlucky with these odds. I hope they change the odd to something more reasonable once SO get ironed out. 

20 minutes ago, VioletGoblin said:

According to Wikia, Khora's BP and Systems are at 5.64% this is stupidly low. It took me a very long time to get Octavia's Neuroptics and it drop percentage was listed at a high 22.56% A lot of people are going to be unlucky with these odds. I hope they change the odd to something more reasonable once SO get ironed out. 

I think thats elite, in normal it drops a pretty often..

Onslaught - Chassis 8.33% (A) , Neuroptics 7.69% (B), Systems & Main BP 5.64% (C)

Onslaught Elite - Chassis 3.16% (A) , Neuroptics 3.69% (B) , Systems & Main BP 3.16% (C)

Personally, I wish to see :
1. The total amount of the relic rewards cut in half, since we can gain relics in various ways.
2. The rotation table should be done away with, so we receive a reward after each zone's completion.

:redveil:

Edited by VoightIsMySpiritAnimal

Instead of crowding the tables there should be a miniboss that would drop Khora parts or something, this would also be beneficial in the long run as it would alleviate the issue of "god damnit yet another 3500 credits" in the future.

But as it is, you really aren't missing out much when it comes to Khora.

1 hour ago, VoightIsMySpiritAnimal said:

2. The rotation table should be done away with, so we receive a reward after each zone's completion.

if we got rid of the tables it would be one big table, Which I would think statistically would look worse. So i guess my thought it wich relics matter and what reward would feel rewarding. Bare in mind after everone in the universe gets her suddenly getting her as a reward wont carry the same weight.

1 minute ago, Irondoll said:

I agree the loot table is too large, also 2 components drops on the same C rotation.

Yep exactly, i still dont understand why the main BP isnt in market as other frames have, except those who have quests with their main BP as reward.

5 minutes ago, Yami666 said:

Yep exactly, i still dont understand why the main BP isnt in market as other frames have, except those who have quests with their main BP as reward.

Yes.

I understand that this is the "plan B" after they scrubbed the damage 2.5 but don't make it a pain for players.

Edited by Irondoll