Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration not working in onslought

agassparkle

Digital Extremes has been very silent on this issue.

Some are saying this is working as intended, given the prioritization of other fixes to that game mode, with no mention about the host migation problems from any of the devs.

At least one of the devs encoutered the issue in one of their twitch streams, they quietly shrugged and didn't comment on the issue.

So several of the devs definitely know about it, they just don't care enough to bother with it since the community isn't raising enough of a stink about it.

C61C9B466E58AC6D097D46377DFBF467A4775AB9

Is this the intended gameplay loop of Sanctuary Onslaught? 

>Play for a half-hour with a limited number of functional frames

>Probably get crap rewards
>You finally get something good

>Host Migration

>Host Migration Fails, lose all Affinity, Focus, Items, and your Braton Vandal Blueprint.

12 hours ago, DeMeritus said:

Digital Extremes has been very silent on this issue.

Some are saying this is working as intended, given the prioritization of other fixes to that game mode, with no mention about the host migation problems from any of the devs.

At least one of the devs encoutered the issue in one of their twitch streams, they quietly shrugged and didn't comment on the issue.

So several of the devs definitely know about it, they just don't care enough to bother with it since the community isn't raising enough of a stink about it.

Game crashing shuld be categorized as the game being broken and get high priority fix. Not to mention the lose of progres must be frustrating the hell out of players including myself...

I just lost a lato vandal receiver to this. Consider how EXTREMELY diluted and horribly designed the loot tables are for eso they really need to fix this or there are gonna be a lot of really angry people.

Just got held hostage by a host who wouldn't leave normal onslaught after zone 8, just kept continuing, I wanted my rewards and to do something else with my time, but nope, can't leave or no rewards for me.  So I left after he continued into zone 10, and got nothing for my 30 minutes of time.  

Who honestly thought this would be a good idea. Do you even play your own game DE?  Do you even care, actually we know the answer to that last one. The only thing we as a player base can do is hit you in the pocket book.  I've played for 4 months and have spent over $200 on the game, not one penny more will be spent.  You'll still get my time as I'm invested now in the game play and division 2 isn't out for a while, but you're not getting my money any more.  I will not pay you to be a beta tester for you.

I've lost all the rewards from about 4 missions now because someone crashed or wanted to extract and the rest of us got stuck in an infinite host migration screen.

If something happens during relic openings atleast we get to keep the rewards how can this not work the same way?