Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the X button and Tightropes

tprx

It's annoying when you try to pick a power cell in an excavation mission and find yourself on a tightrope. Or when you're about to use a console in a spy mission and, again, are confuse by the result of pressing X. Isn't there a way to insure that when you have an item in your sight, like a kubrow egg, which uses the X button you don't happen to jump on a tightrope if you have the misfortune of being under one at that moment? It's come to the point I have to be aware of that hazard and orchestrate my fights accordingly.

I find it extremely annoying. It's even worse on consoles because the Interact button is also the Reload button. It's a nightmare.

We should only be able to jump onto a tightrope if we actually look up...

21 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

It's even worse on consoles because the Interact button is also the Reload button.

Same on PC if you toggle on that option :(

35 minutes ago, tprx said:

It's annoying when you try to pick a power cell in an excavation mission and find yourself on a tightrope.

I'd say the worst is trying to revive someone (by holding the button while you're running towards them)
only to then unexpectedly zip up and have your Squad member die, yeah, thanks for that.

IMO, ziplines should require you to be in mid-air to do the zippidy-doo-da, not least seeing how
we don't use the grounded "latch on" points anymore ever since it was changed to running on top of them.

Edited by NinjaZeku