Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora was never terrible. And she was always going to be fixed.

First off, to start.

There is absolutely no excuse for the childish, bitter, vitriolic behavior on these forums.

Second.

Khora is perfectly fine in implementation.  From acquisition to gameplay, the only real thing that sticks out as terrible to me is the kavat DNA fragments. 

And finally, just as a message to my fellow Tenno..
DE are one of the hardest working, most honest companies in gaming.  I say this as a survivor of the Nekros launch, the first few attempts at PvP, and the varios Draco, Viver, Xinigates, and what have you.  They at least acknowledge their mistakes, and, in this case, correct them!

Have you all forgotten how DE fixes up old content?  What makes you think that they wouldn't touch up new content?

Have you all forgotten who DE is?  What they stand for? 

What other company, for a free to play game, remasters and revamps the starting equipment and experience?

Yes, they make mistakes.  That's because they take risks as a developer, something that we basically never see anymore. 
Please, be grateful for that.  Don't send crap their way - they don't deserve it.  If there's a problem with the game, respectfully bring it up in constructive criticism. 
Here, let me show you.

DE!  It really sucks truck nuts that you need so many Kavat DNA fragments to create Khora.  Could you please lower the count required, or at least make Kavats appear in different tilesets? 

Theres is absolutely no excuse for the childish, bitter, vitriolic behavior on these forum. You should realy take our own advise. Most of your comment is bitter, I assume your issue is how hard farming kavat DNA is. Khora needs it for her pet kavat so it is reasonable. I personally been doing kavat alert just in case each 1 gives 5 gene codes.

33 minutes ago, Gaminus said:

Snip

True, no need for bitter comments, de works hard, but khora tho? She needed a hard tweak. She was very underwhelming, her ensnare duration didn't sync up with the actual power, venari only tickles armored enemies, etc. She needed the changes.

Without people commenting on the bad, most stuff would just end up mediocre. 

You seem to want to pull at sympathy or heart strings. It's the same ole thing. DE releases an overly thematic Warframe that is lacking or a mode that isn't fun/rewarding. The community complains and they fix it. Don't get me wrong, they seem cute and nice. However you shouldn't let thst cloud your judgement or expect others to do the same. 

Edited by Ameijin-Grey