Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big Problem I have with the Menu sounds

lBlythe

Recently My Tinnitus has been getting worse. Sadly I've noticed that the ticking sound the game makes when scrolling through menus makes my Tinnitus worse and gives me a Headache. I have to mute the sound effects volume or I actually can't play the game anymore... Just making it more quiet doesn't help either. Its the sound itself not the volume. Its kind of a unique problem but I hope you can either give us a seperate sound slider for that or perhaps lets us choose 1 or 2 different sounds instead. I can't just keep my sound muted or avoid menus forever. Any suggestions on how to fix this on my end would be appreciated as well but I haven't found anything myself.

35 minutes ago, lBlythe said:

Recently My Tinnitus has been getting worse. Sadly I've noticed that the ticking sound the game makes when scrolling through menus makes my Tinnitus worse and gives me a Headache. I have to mute the sound effects volume or I actually can't play the game anymore... Just making it more quiet doesn't help either. Its the sound itself not the volume. Its kind of a unique problem but I hope you can either give us a seperate sound slider for that or perhaps lets us choose 1 or 2 different sounds instead. I can't just keep my sound muted or avoid menus forever. Any suggestions on how to fix this on my end would be appreciated as well but I haven't found anything myself.

New sounds might come out with the new UI for sacrifice update.

17 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Try playing some music (not the game's); loud enough to overwhelm the clicking, but low enough that it doesn't conflict with the other sounds.

Thanks. Sadly that doesn't help either It was worth a try but even if its in the background and really quiet it seems to stick out like a thorn in my ears...