Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] So where's OUR Plague Star?

(XBOX)Lycentia

Question

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)vante_fenty said:

we are getting everything in one large update they plan on submitting it to cert on friday. 

I’ve heard that we are getting the onslaught update and the plague star update in one go from last primetime. I didnt hear about it being in cert on friday though, did they say it in twitter, or what source? Just curious and thanks for the info, been waiting for plague star for so long :(

It would be the repeat of Plague Star, but keep in mind as we PC folk found, Hemocyst took his vitamins since last time. Ember, Nightwatch Napalm and Gara damage overtime effects will not instant kill its heads now; its higher level with all the armor, life, and toxin damage that entails; and is still immune to all status. Having a team of Corrosive Projection aura seems to still help while Sundering Dash might be worth it if you don't. Fast weapons with decent damage and critical potential are solid for dealing with his low damage cap on hits. 3000 points for the full run so make sure to make use of Nakak's offerings after working up those Hemocyst droppings to craft dojo Statues.

3 minutes ago, Urlan said:

It would be the repeat of Plague Star, but keep in mind as we PC folk found, Hemocyst took his vitamins since last time. Ember, Nightwatch Napalm and Gara damage overtime effects will not instant kill its heads now; its higher level with all the armor, life, and toxin damage that entails; and is still immune to all status. Having a team of Corrosive Projection aura seems to still help while Sundering Dash might be worth it if you don't. Fast weapons with decent damage and critical potential are solid for dealing with his low damage cap on hits. 3000 points for the full run so make sure to make use of Nakak's offerings after working up those Hemocyst droppings to craft dojo Statues.

this guy has it covered, i would use titania for it all but i can't go on wf due to irl stuff :angry:

17 minutes ago, (XB1)CarefreeJacoby said:

I’ve heard that we are getting the onslaught update and the plague star update in one go from last primetime. I didnt hear about it being in cert on friday though, did they say it in twitter, or what source? Just curious and thanks for the info, been waiting for plague star for so long :(

If you look at the devstream roundup on the warframe website you'll see at the very bottom they're planning to send the update to cert by may 4th

1 hour ago, (PS4)dingdong743 said:

If you look at the devstream roundup on the warframe website you'll see at the very bottom they're planning to send the update to cert by may 4th

Okay i see it, thanks!! Hopefully they get it done by then. I wish they did the plague star event as a separate update though since the onslaught needed so much time to be unbugged...