Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do I Get Flow?

Rumples

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 200+ HOURS

I HAVE SEARCHED THE GALAXY FAR AND WIDE

SO I HOPE YOU FEEL MY SORROW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN FLOW , ITS WEIRD THAT IT DID'NT SHOW 

HELP ME <3

Edited by Rumples

Before 9.5 I received a Flow from Tolstoj (Vor). I received my 3rd one last night while transmuting. If you have the means/credits to run Nightmare and transmute, I would do that since drop tables are wonky at the moment. Not only can you farm for Blaze/Hammershot, but you have chances of transmuting Master Thief, Retribution, Surefooted, and Rage as well.

Flow has a surprisingly decent drop rate from Mercury. I've gotten one there before too.

Edit: It just occurred to me that that may not be the case anymore now that enemies have their own individual drop tables.

Edited by HomeyCDawg

Try offering the heart and blood of your enemies to the RNG god so that it may be please. The RNG god is very very moody just like girls on their periods. You need to treat it with care and patience. Then it'll reward you with mods and bp. Just like how girls reward you with bj and sex.

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 200+ HOURS

I HAVE SEARCHED THE GALAXY FAR AND WIDE

SO I HOPE YOU FEEL MY SORROW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN FLOW , ITS WEIRD THAT IT DID'NT SHOW 

HELP ME <3

I got 2 flows, one of them the day I started (a week ago) and the other like 3 days ago, from normal missions on Earth, Mercury or Venus O_o