Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 12 - Captura and Fashion Frame!

8 hours ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

will there be tennogen  12 round 2  or only round 1. and when will console players get the new tennogen 12 

I think we will get round 12 when we get Plague star and Onslaught but we will find out what it in the update DEs sending to Cert today and there is only one round of Tennogen round 12 because they have already put I the guidelines for Round 13

some beautiful captura work in this thread. not sure if my computer is good enough to get such results. So here is my new Loki in a live action shot from my LC.

I got the volt as well so will upload that later after I do something with it.  (I should really try and use the captura, but I don't think I have many options for it yet unfortunately)

0DDA59EF22ACEFABA91167484A73509036FC2F36

Edited by NurglesSocks

On 2018-05-04 at 3:40 PM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I think we will get round 12 when we get Plague star and Onslaught but we will find out what it in the update DEs sending to Cert today and there is only one round of Tennogen round 12 because they have already put I the guidelines for Round 13

any idea when your titania skin will be released, please? I was hoping to see it with the syandana and pole arm in this edition. 

there are some really nice skins though so not complaining, I just started playing titania though and I love that sort of energy/cloth thing. a friend has the syandana and I really like it. 

Just got the two infested pieces for now though as they were different and wanted to support the art style. I know a lot of people were complaining about the aesthetic, where I love it so best put my money where my mouth is, right. ha ha. 

Good luck with getting that titania skin accepted though man... did you do the "diva" items as well? I have both of those skins, love them although not really got into playing octavia yet. 

Well, this round of Tennogen is just... fantastic!

Gara Silica helmet:

Спойлер

lFZv7hx.jpg
i4OAChS.jpg
fVanX5e.jpg
4kaAk7h.jpg

oh, it was a very cool bug

Mithra Syandana and Lympharis polearm skin:

Спойлер

b1JWx5j.jpg
QS45C2N.jpg
sT6FInN.jpg

Due Volpi Syandana:

Спойлер

ZzjoLTw.jpg
Y2kD8qD.jpg
JHlS8x3.jpg

Спойлер

Do you guys also have the majority of images "broken" or how?

1 hour ago, CandybonesCupcake said:

Well, this round of Tennogen is just... fantastic!

Your damn right it is!!! I hope it'll come out for console with the inevitable hotfix/patch that will come after the onslaught update in the same week. Please DE I beg of you, just shut up and take my platinum!! 

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

1 час назад, (XB1)BigLithuanian сказал:

Most of the images in this thread are unfortunately broken for me :sadcry:.  I really wanted to see @Fukushu's Chroma Graxx capturas

You can try to open the image in a new window and refresh the page. They began to appear after this)

15 minutes ago, CandybonesCupcake said:

You can try to open the image in a new window and refresh the page. They began to appear after this)

how I get images to post on here is direct from steam. if you f12 to get the screenshot, upload to steam then right click the image and copy the location, then paste the link in a thread it automatically posts the image for you. it does the same with youtube links. 

On 2018-05-05 at 3:56 PM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Most of the images in this thread are unfortunately broken for me :sadcry:.  I really wanted to see @Fukushu's Chroma Graxx capturas

Yeah, I've been noticing images breaking a lot lately (especially on mobile), but in case you haven't seen my images yet, I hope these direct links will help:

https://imgur.com/XYfFcsA

https://imgur.com/q8lM3Fm

https://imgur.com/BQqFpOj

Edited by Fukushu
Noticed a spelling error an hour or so after posting

1 hour ago, Fukushu said:

Yeah, I've been noticing images breaking a lot lately (especially on mobile), but in case you haevn't seen my images yet, I hope these direct links will help:

https://imgur.com/XYfFcsA

https://imgur.com/q8lM3Fm

https://imgur.com/BQqFpOj

They work! Thank you very much :satisfied:. Ps I'm very jealous because it looks absolutely fantastic. Can't wait for consoles to get it!!

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

swamp thing version. (still rocking the cyst though, even though it doesn't match... D/E, let us colour the cysts please)

EDIT: 2 of the colours were the wrong way round, I switched tertiary and accents around so that the higher pieces are light and looks more natural that way. 
01AB7A5F9E57BA0573BDDF53FDFF127E49FC3D25

Subtle, but it makes a lot of difference IMO.
BBCBB7CBF77A43175FABDA981A43EFB7C242C4CB

EDIT: I've changed it again. the greens from the st paddies palette are 1 closer shades and it looks a lot more organic now... love this range of skins so much for being something different. no metal in sight. 

Edited by NurglesSocks

On 2018-05-05 at 6:08 PM, NurglesSocks said:

that piece looks great on frost prime. There are not so many syandana's I'm into this time, but this is one of the better ones I thought

ye gives a look prime, it's fine on many frames, in my opinion among all the syandanas it is the one that can be adapted more on everyone