Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #12!

[DE]Rebecca

HI all...This livestream is really cool thing...this is my first...and its funny lol...things what r you showing us its coll..that forest stage....brutally big boss...the new warframe...but what about some new normal weapons....i think for more snipers and more heavy machine guns.....and the 4warframe bugs and some card mod bug...what i cant get after a full week playing without a big brake

About the Grabling hook ideas... Why not have it like Super Metroid had, have a few grabbling points in your map so u can swing from point to point while avoiding falling down into a deep pit. Wall jumps/runs also only work on certain areas and not everything. Just a thing I thought about.

I need my hook :P

босс хорошь но доработать конечно бы стоило)на боссе как я думаю должно присутствовать взаимодействие свободных атак варфреймов)как не зависимых атак так и зависимых,иначе коков будет интерес)верно!:?

i really do hope the network goes away from ptp. got disconnected from a friend/clanmate 10 times yesterday: 3-4 during assassination runs for kril/vor, 4 times in a void capture mission (after the last time, i was able to finish it at least for the bp/credits), and another 2 times in a void mobile defense mission (ended up not being able to finish b/c the objective was complete, which i think should be removed for void runs at least for those who are dropped and are reinvited so we can get the end reward, which resulted in me not getting a prime bp that i didn't have yet b/c i couldn't rejoin).

the only positive thing out of that was the fact i found out that when a host migration happens (in all of these cases was just me getting dropped from his sessions), you keep all the mods you found, which helps since i found 3 mods in the void i didn't have. still would like to see the 'objective has been complete' taken out for void runs since we can only join by invite anyway and that would allow me to finish the runs with him when i d/c from him. otherwise i'm just not gonna do void runs till a solution is there, cuz there will be no point in doing them if i can't even get the reward for doing it.

erm, i'm quite sure it was a 24 hr alert, not sure what you think you saw :D

wrong i logged in 5 hrs after the livestream and the alert for the catalyst was already over...I log in every single time after the livestream and catch the alert and am well aware of where it was and had all of Phobos unlocked..so no there was no 6 hr alert or 12 or 24 hr either..also clan mates informed me the alert was already over..so tell me another fallacy please

After watching the video the thing that stuck with me was the comments about grappling hooks and jetpacks.  While adding them as a permanent piece of equipment that could be taken on any mission might cause some (a lot) of problems, it would be interesting to see levels custom tailored to these kinds of things.  I think of Mario Galaxies where certain levels had their own quirky mechanics and equipment that wouldn't have worked anywhere else in the game.  Imagine flying from platform to platform on a Corpus base on a gas giant, or spelunking with climbing equipment down a chasm into an underground Grineer base.