Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #12!

[DE]Rebecca

great work as allways but if you could show more of whats coming up like new weapons becasue we the gamers of this community cant wait pls responed to me on my gmail : xzneonzx199@gmail.com and i have a complaint iboth 150 plat the other day and i never resived it and it said payment was done but i havent got the plat pls help me get it 

HAVE A GOOD ONE :)

Missed the first part, but looks like not all my questions were answered which was kinda disappointing.

Are you kidding??!!!?!? They were totally calling you out for always having great questions! GO VC!!!

And how'd Geoff butcher yui's name?!?!?! IT SO EASY TO PRONOUNCE!!! XD

What about an ember buff... I've heard she is practically useless at higher level missions.

no not really if u mod here rigth she bad &#! i eat true corpes greenier and infste really fast with focus continuty and strim line and flow 

You do realize ak stands for akimbo? Meaning dual wielding pistols.

I do but I don't care. Afuris already establishes that DE's willing to drop the k when it sounds better, and it's hard to argue against the glory that is Avasto. I mean, Akvasto? Twin Vasto? Dual Vasto? None of them sound as cool as Avasto.

I'm busy atm so i don't have the time to read through every post, but just wanted to know people's opinion about the arid's fear event mods going into nightmare mode.

Do you guys(who completed the event by grinding like crazy just for the mods) think its unfair for the mods to go into nightmare mode? I personally did that and don't mind, but just wanted to see if anyone is butthurt.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Edited by Tenyu

Nooooo do not pay more attention to PvP content!! That's just what the A****** players want!

As long as PvP is optional, and has no "must-have" rewards from it, I don't care what the PvP idiots do.

They can stay in their own little world, in fact it might be better that way -- get those kinds of players out of my coop missions, because they're the same "MEMEMEMEMEME" people who rush forward, kill boss and disconnect when boss doesn't give them what they want, and are generally unhelpful.