Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way to tell where Energy Drain Eximi are

Zoh_Veldae

We almost always have a way to tell there's a problematic Eximus nearby.

If it's a Toxic, Arson or Artic Eximus, we can clearly see a little aura around us and their effects will be easily noticed in time to take measures against.

This is not the case for Energy Leech/Parasitic Eximi. We only noticed they're around when we try to cast an ability and see our energy plummeting to 0.

With the Onslaught mode, this has been highlighted as the serious nuisance that it is for 2 reasons: the nature of the mode makes energy management a vital part to the gameplay and whenever we get rid of a Energy Leech/Parasitic Eximus, it gets immediately replaced.

I suggest having a visual effect whenever an Energy Leech/Parasitic Eximus is around to tell where it is to better take care of it. Something akin to Nidu's Parasitic Bond ability having a tendril connect to the Warframe, easily leading back to the Eximus. It makes sense aesthetically and design-wise.

Edited by Zoh_Veldae

This immediately crossed my mind when they showcased the proposed changes for the Scrambus with the move telegraphing etc.

I would like an aura around the leech so you know minimum safe distance.  Onslaught really makes the need clear when they are a level or two below or above you and you have NO idea where you are getting drained from.