Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict is dead.. but in the different way

ZiKi1705

Since Orokin Derelict is "locked" behind keys.. no one goes there.. Keys are obsolete, i have a different suggestion...

Create a Junction from the Void itself to Derelict... and in one of the demands for junction to unlock should be crafting those keys.. and make it unlockable like any other planet

Besides the Vaults, that you need a designed team, Derelict isn't hiding anything valuable.. Sad to see a great tileset be unused

DE tried to make the Derelict relevant again.....but when they did they instead caused a huge Mutagen Sample controversy.

Considering that, I don't really want DE every trying to make the Derelict relevant again.

Edited by Tangent-Valley

37 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

DE tried to make the Derelict relevant again.....but when they did they instead caused a huge Mutagen Sample controversy.

you mean research costing 5-6k mutagen samples in the Dojo? That is different... That's FORCING.

this would be unlocking.. maybe some Meso/Neo Fissure there.. why not?

39 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Considering that, I don't really want DE every trying to make the Derelict relevant again.

Just because they failed once, doesn't mean they'll fail again.

I just want them to let me que up with randoms like every other map in the game. If that means getting rid of the keys, wonderful. If they keep the keys and still let us que up I would be okay with that too. With how many mutagen samples we need its rather annoying to have to put together a group on recruitment chat every time.