Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please nuke "Nuke" Trinity

Tenno.Rukasu

Il y a 12 heures, MiraClena a dit :

Every strategy is braindead once it became the meta. There will always be that one strategy that give the most rewards for the least effort done.

Your team who is killing everything don't play pub to cater to his teammate. You either outkill them or go get a premade party. Honestly, all these salt looks more like you are jealous of people being efficient no matter how you worded it. It's one thing if trinity castanas is the unbeatable strategy out there, but it is not except in index.

Nuke build will always exist, unless DE remove the ability to increase the AOE of ability. I can easily think of at least 5 frames that works better than trinity castanas in sanctuary (with lower commitment too), and even if you nerf all of them, I can still get more. Be creative.

Well to be blunt i don't care what you "think" about my emotional state when it happens, if I say I'm bored it's because I am. I don't care what build other people use, as long as they aren't wiping the entire map every 3s.

ill love that people only now notice you can play Nuke Trin.

Its not like you could play this style before EOS came online. People used it to play in Index or defense.

At a certain point you either need a "nuke" strategy or nearly constantly CC/dmg reduce, otherwise the enemys will flat out oneshot you.

So instead of requesting nerfs on something that just recently became popular, maybe ask about balacing enemy scaling or fixing actual bugs like EOS or POE

Edited by Camato

2 hours ago, sixmille said:

Well to be blunt i don't care what you "think" about my emotional state when it happens, if I say I'm bored it's because I am. I don't care what build other people use, as long as they aren't wiping the entire map every 3s.

My point is that's impossible until DE make alot of frames and weapon useless (judging from how they nerf the frame I'm not giving hope that they will make them not boring in a year).

The main source of problem is that the reward is locked behind mass killing of weak mobs.

First time I saw the Castanas Trinity build I thought it was interesting that someone came up with that combination. Looks boring, a bit tedious to use, and I don't have any plans to build it, but it's effective and I'm not going to rage about it when someone on my team is doing it because I don't care if I have top damage percentage.

Let's get the mission done and try again to get those drops.

No, Trinity and the Mods used should not get nerfed.

Explosive Weapons aren't widely used because they have the capability to oneshot you since they do the full amount of oneshot damage, which is now extremely unjustifiable since there are a ton of aoe weapons that clear aoe without having the risk of oneshotting you. So, just put a self damage cap (300-400 damage) on explosive weapons and you have solved both problems while also making explosive weaponry better. No explosive weapon is currently good enough to justify oneshotting you, and while there should be incentive to stay out of explosion range, it shouldn't kill you in one shot.

(And yes, self damage frames will need to be looked at if this occurs, but they kind of needed that to begin with).

Also, to anyone using this. Its boring. Its going to get nerfed. Don't rely on it.

(Seriously, the Sancti Castanas are a really fun sticky bomb weapon if you use them properly. Just throwing them at your feet and jumping is like heresy or something. You completely miss the point about how you should use the weapon).

Edited by JK21Games