Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you change a clans name?

(XBOX)Muttz v2

Go on warframe.com, log in at the top right, and if you're the clan master, you'll have the option to change the clan name for 200 plat. (in Clan settings).

You can also load a picture for your clan's emblem there.

Edited by tprx

13 minutes ago, tprx said:

Go on warframe.com, log in at the top right, and if you're the clan master, you'll have the option to change the clan name for 200 plat. (in Clan settings).

200 plat is a lot to change a clan name!

I needed to know how to do this as well so thanks

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

18 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

200 plat is a lot to change a clan name!

I needed to know how to do this as well so thanks

This is why when you choose a name you need to consider just how permanent it will be.  You know, like a tattoo.  

6 hours ago, tprx said:

Thank you very much for your reply and thanks for the warning about the 200 plat.

5 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

This is why when you choose a name you need to consider just how permanent it will be.  You know, like a tattoo.  

If you go to the tattooists to have a tattoo they dont refuse to do it if somebody else has all ready had the same tattoo done, even if it was years ago and they no longer play the game. I had a list of 5 very good names which were all gone, rather than do the num3er thing I just thought of one on the spot. 200p aint so bad either, its only 100 prime junk or a couple of lucky relics. I can live with that.