Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello World!

aBrat

Howdy!

My name is Carl and I'm last year High School student.

I'm playing this game like 3-4months or even more and it's really fun to play. Community is awesome and really friendly!

Allso my dream is to become Music Producer and produce music. I have my own style, Hardstyle. But it's still long road to go. 
I already have released free tracks and still working forward to improove my music.

Allso I'm from Lithuania and looking forward in future, hope my speciality will bring something good for music industry, I think so. ^.^

Reciantly I released this track: AlphaBoy - You Are Tenno

http://youtu.be/CsyEnLNwqgE

Link if video is not showing up: http://youtu.be/CsyEnLNwqgE

Hope you're not mad on me. But still, I'm looking forward for this games development, so far it's really nice.

See you arround in missions, fellow Tenno! ^.^

Edited by aBrat

• 1 month later...

Howdy!

My name is Carl and I'm last year High School student.

I'm playing this game like 3-4months or even more and it's really fun to play. Community is awesome and really friendly!

Allso my dream is to become Music Producer and produce music. I have my own style, Hardstyle. But it's still long road to go. 

I already have released free tracks and still working forward to improove my music.

Allso I'm from Lithuania and looking forward in future, hope my speciality will bring something good for music industry, I think so. ^.^

Reciantly I released this track: AlphaBoy - You Are Tenno

Hope you're not mad on me. But still, I'm looking forward for this games development, so far it's really nice.

See you arround in missions, fellow Tenno! ^.^

What DAW do you use? FL? i kinda want to make a remix of this now xD