Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiny decorations can be lost in walls

tipsy_princess

Greetings.
During decorating dojo after last patches (light matters now) met with tiny problem: placed orokin light on column surface in a bit wrong way cause it to stuck inside of it without ability to grab/move it by decoration tool out. I do not mean the troubles people had with non-poke-able decorations, i mean decoration tool can't pick the thing "behind" stickable surface.

giphy.gif

So it took me like 20 minutes to correctly place transporter in needed column, enter the decorate mode from right angle and take orokin light out.
giphy.gif

Since decorate to be honest a bit painful and takes tons of time (at least now there grid and angles) and since it become more complicated would be nice to address that and semi problems somehow. Maybe make possible move thru walls during decoration mode (guess half of time to place something for me gone in tries to get to the spot i need). But i want to note i don't wanna lose ability to cross/drown decorations with/in surfaces .

thanks.

Well it's always headache when you come with lots of options. I am totally fine with that. Not fine when you spend few minutes placing/tuning item, stick it, then move it for 1mm left and get all the turning/positioning reset - that makes me want to throw keyboard out of the window. And when you do the same and also after placing loosing decoration inside wall (so you can't contribute/rush/move/etc) makes me....!!! do the forums post 😄
I love the ability to build something and know how long it takes (used to waste hundreds hours to create detailed underwater bases,  machines and factories, spaceships with programmed automatic elements and all of the kinds things sweet brave new sandbox games wave brought to the world). But when it comes to dojo i need to force myself because i know i will waste twice more time to perform simple actions T_T

Edited by meat_tits

I have a similar problem. A decoration got stuck in another decoration, or maybe multiple other decorations, and now I can't even select it. Redoing the part that is most likely causing it will also mean having to redo the entire thing. See below.

Spoiler

2E3C06789B0E88A4D84F73D941C10A28474536CEDE07CE0DC0F7CAB4131FB0BEC17731053B0F1AB8B52E136940520F8B3D71D756E52A0F7DEF13EC7F34C5CB1C6EB97A59BDF011389AC22DA6DDB7D4E3