The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Smooth Performance and then WF Closes with no Crash report

Eqnum

Hi, 
Recently as of update 22.20.2 I've been crashing out of nowhere with no sign that I'll be crashing.
It's almost as if the window closes on itself since it just stops and the computer goes on with its day as if it was never running Warframe.

There is no choke up of ram before it closes. It's all smooth and then it's gone, while still being smooth.

I decided to check my Appdata>Local>Warframe>Crashes and there was no folder for the times I have those types of crashes. Unsure of how I can help with no crash logs.

My system:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Processor

8gb Ram

64-bit operating system

Unsure of what else to put in there too.
Wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them. 

2 minutes ago, Eqnum said:

I decided to check my Appdata>Local>Warframe>Crashes and there was no folder for the times I have those types of crashes. Unsure of how I can help with no crash logs.

Hi Eqnum,

If you haven't already, then it would be a good idea to try verifying your Download Cache via. the Warframe launcher. This can be done by clicking on the little cogwheel that is located at the top right corner of the launcher.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

If that does not help, can you please send us a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log after you've had this crash occur? The information in this log file should help us find the culprit.

Your EE.log can be found here and sent here.

Thanks!

I was having this happen with an ally after the last few updates. We eventually had to switch him onto another PC temporarily so that he could run his missions while the first pc was running Verify very slowly after the super slow game experience and crash.

His system was a:

I7 6700k on a Gigabyte Z170 motherboard

16 (8x2)GB of Crucial Ballistix memory

Using the Windows 7 64 bit OS

Slowness and  eventual crash persisted after Verification completed.