The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De: Please Remove Or Rework Credit Only Alerts

geninrising

Credits are available in massive ammounts simply by doing void missions.

Currently offering credits for alerts is a waste of time as almost noone does them due to the fact that they take away from things you are wanting to do with no discernable reward.

For example one single Void mission tier three will net you the ammount of credits you could accumulate if you did ALL posted alerts in a twenty four hour cycle.

Please think about this and possibly make some changes such as offering rare mods as alert rewards or 1 platinum alert rewards.

Personally the 1 platinum alert rewards would garner TONS of community support and would make the alerts a definate must do mission. It would take doing a bare minimum 20 of these alerts to be able to aquire enough platinum to really do anything(catalyst/reactor/forma). In addition this would provide a definate sense of urgency when those alerts come up to ensure you get it done.

Alternately you may want to impliment some type of contribution system which would cause a tenno to have to complete X ammount of alerts to aquire 1 platinum(this would allow DE to really ensure that folks still buy platinum but at the same time give all players incentive to ensure they complete any and all alerts that appear).

RANDOM rare mods (ie you know it will be a rare mod, but not which)

resources

bps (frames, frame parts, weapons, skins, forma, potatoes, etc)

agreed that pure credit alerts are very unattractive, even to new players, whose time is better spent unlocking the solar system

Their fine, remember the days when you were a noob and needed credits? They have a purpose granted not the most useful for most people but they still help.

This,

besides, Credit alerts have no effect on the resource or ? alerts anyway. 

And remember: Everyone uses credits when they start.

Just to prove it, Scorpian Ash Helm alerts just popped up (:

I'd say it should give a chance to grant a rare mod on completion, otherwise it'd be too easy to farm rare mods.

You know it'll probably just be crap Rare abilities again right? It's just a consolation of sorts I guess. Though like above poster has mentioned, perhaps a Core would be fine too(been finding quite a lot of these today).

You know it'll probably just be crap Rare abilities again right? It's just a consolation of sorts I guess. Though like above poster has mentioned, perhaps a Core would be fine too(been finding quite a lot of these today).

I'm still wondering why DE didn't throw the ability mods out of the loot table yet.

And I'm even fine with a common 3 core as reward, except if the certain mission is a @(*()$ rescue one.

Let's remember what The Great Scott said on the last stream, "Just because it doesnt have and effect on you right now it doesnt meant it doesnt have an effect on other people." Alerts give more stuff than regular missions and low level dudes actually benefit from this. People NEED to remember this when discussion a lot of the "problems" in the game. 

OP, I have to ask, how many newer players have T3 keys for a credits?  

Alerts are a great way for players to get a small credit boost as well as sometimes fighting a faction on a planet they don't normally appear in.

I really don't think we should have Platinum alerts though, that would add more ? alerts to the pool.......and that's not a great idea for just 1 platinum and anymore than that there would be no point in buying it. i think the alerts are fine as they are for now. everything serves it's purpose for the broad spectrum of players.

Credits are available in massive ammounts simply by doing void missions.

Currently offering credits for alerts is a waste of time as almost noone does them due to the fact that they take away from things you are wanting to do with no discernable reward.

For example one single Void mission tier three will net you the ammount of credits you could accumulate if you did ALL posted alerts in a twenty four hour cycle.

Please think about this and possibly make some changes such as offering rare mods as alert rewards or 1 platinum alert rewards.

Personally the 1 platinum alert rewards would garner TONS of community support and would make the alerts a definate must do mission. It would take doing a bare minimum 20 of these alerts to be able to aquire enough platinum to really do anything(catalyst/reactor/forma). In addition this would provide a definate sense of urgency when those alerts come up to ensure you get it done.

Alternately you may want to impliment some type of contribution system which would cause a tenno to have to complete X ammount of alerts to aquire 1 platinum(this would allow DE to really ensure that folks still buy platinum but at the same time give all players incentive to ensure they complete any and all alerts that appear).

phTCznI.gif

The credit alerts are there so everyone,even lower rank players have alerts to do.

Some alerts are just not worth having rare items attached to them when they're on lower planets.

Some players might need the 2500 credits from an alert when they usually get 1000 for the regular mission.

Stop thinking ONLY of yourself and think in terms of ALL players....there ARE players that can utilize those alerts far better than others.

The credit alerts are there so everyone,even lower rank players have alerts to do.

Some alerts are just not worth having rare items attached to them when they're on lower planets.

Some players might need the 2500 credits from an alert when they usually get 1000 for the regular mission.

Stop thinking ONLY of yourself and think in terms of ALL players....there ARE players that can utilize those alerts far better than others.

bYRGX.gif

Need 2,500 Credits? Run the mission 2.5 more times.

Simpul.

Edited by Valkyrie9001

i wouldn't mind if the devs stick uncommon or rare mods into these alerts.... but then again, newbies really do need those big credits.....not every one of them is fortunate enough to b in a clan and pretty much get spoiled by excess void money.

Need 2,500 Credits? Run the mission 2.5 more times.

Simpul.

DON'T need 2500 credits?

Don't do the alert.

SIMPLE.

Those alerts are for the people that want to run alerts AND want those credits.

Think it's not enough reward for you to run the alert? DON'T RUN IT.

When I was lower level I liked those credit missions as they gave me quite a bit of money quickly. Now they are quite useless but I don't care about that as I know others need them. So let them have it.

But what they could do is add either one of these effect to the alert mission.

Double EXP (It's a single mission with double EXP. It won't kill the game)

Twice the amount of enemies.

More resources

More money(Yes this is not so useful for us higher level but low levels will love it)

Better drops for mods

Higher drop rate for Mods

The place contain only a single type of base monster or enemy but in larger number.

There are lots of fun things they can do with Alert missions and right now it's the most boring type. Honestly, why doesn't Game developers do this? :/ All they gotta have is the boring type of missions and then they move on. Be creative ffs.

I don't see why they need changing. I ran a new player through one the other day because 9,300 credits meant alot to him (and wasn't too bad for me either). Nothing forces you to do them. If you don't need the credits then you can disregard them and carry on with whatever you were planning to do. It would be different if it were a poor reward for something you had to do, but that isn't the case.

Considering most new players haven't racked up a lot of keys, nor have they got the mods to survive void missions/higher level alert missions, credit only alerts are still viable.

They still offer a minimum of double the listed credit amount and Alerts in general are incentive to open up maps. Keep em in game as they are, I say. If people can filter out which alerts they want to chase based on rewards, then they can ignore credit alerts when they don't need em. others still do.

Credit alerts are some of the best ways to get a ride to a mission in recruiting to as planet you might not have unlocked as well.