Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Necro Warframe

InariOkami

I want to see:

some sort of life drain ability, damaging the enemy and healing the player

an ability similar to the ancient disrupter's attack, draining shields and energy

And some kind of reanimation/infesting the dead [though this may be difficult seeing as bodies tend to explode and disappear when killed]

here's what i think

1 summon dog : pull out dog, blow enemies away while doing this...and the dog atk of course

2 summon golem: summon golem dat be tanky and killing

3 summon Dark cloud: cloud that make everything invisible inside it , + dam too

4 summon death coupse: i dunno about this, had 2 choice:

either summon died tendo or sumon every enemies that died in game (boss not count)

Edited by Doforcash

yea who needs actually something new, we just copy what is there

it was a necro-mancer

this is a necro frame, there are diffrents

I think Nova is a great indicator of DE's ability to break the mold, in that they have no such ability.

I don't mean to bash DE, but DII's Necro has an array of abilities that could fit the bill (curses/debuffs, messing with your enemies corpses, bones and blood, hell, even messing with your own life-force), and if DE could come up with some more interesting abilities, then good, but I doubt they will be able to do any such thing.

I think Nova is a great indicator of DE's ability to break the mold, in that they have no such ability.

I don't mean to bash DE, but DII's Necro has an array of abilities that could fit the bill (curses/debuffs, messing with your enemies corpses, bones and blood, hell, even messing with your own life-force), and if DE could come up with some more interesting abilities, then good, but I doubt they will be able to do any such thing.

when i desined my version of necro, i thought about kicking energy out completly and make him use his own blood.

but thats need hard balancing, how much health cost the spell, how much i gain if it work as intendet do i use fix amout of points this spell cost 25 health or it cost 5% of my max healt or 5% of my current, there are many things you need to adress

Whoa! I love your ideas! Very interesting abilities!!

Well, then we will have Assassins, Amazons, Druid, Paladins, and Sorceresses next. Right?

We don't NEED anything original. Just spam 'Raise Dead' and all will be well.

I am sure it will turn out fairly interesting DESPITE what everyone tries to do to it.

Edited by Kalenath

when i desined my version of necro, i thought about kicking energy out completly and make him use his own blood.

but thats need hard balancing, how much health cost the spell, how much i gain if it work as intendet do i use fix amout of points this spell cost 25 health or it cost 5% of my max healt or 5% of my current, there are many things you need to adress

His powers using health entails a risk v reward factor.

Most WF players would be outraged if they couldn't press 4 to win every situaiton.

His powers using health entails a risk v reward factor.

Most WF players would be outraged if they couldn't press 4 to win every situaiton.

and thats exactly what i want, play your frame with aware

but like i said in the quoted post to balance this is extrem hard

but if you interested, here look and give me your feedback

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/96390-my-thinkin-on-necros-skillset/

Edited by Depar