Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if the radiant relics in ESO were replaced with 100 traces

-dicht.Goko-

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You are playing long enough to know DE won't do this. They would just add all Relic Chances and give us 100 Traces. And for the Kuva I just say 3 words: Scaling Kuva Survival

Interesting, because Arcane drop chances were not copy pasted over from Trials into Eidolons. In fact, they were balanced to increase the chance at the "uncommon" arcanes such as Avenger, Agility, etc.

DE has also indirectly helped with drop chances as per:

• Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies can now drop the Vulpine Mask Stance Mod.

It is something DE normally doesn't do, but adjusting drop rates will happen if people care to drive for those changes. Don't even mention Kuva Scaling in Survival as it is irrelevant to this discussion. Kuva is a resource that is always needed, and adding it to onslaught while reducing the chance of endo and relics would do a service to veterans.

Gerade eben schrieb --Q--Voltage:

and adding it to onslaught while reducing the chance of endo and relics would do a service to veterans.

See. That's the problem (or at least another one). I think I can call myself a veteran as well with 2000hrs ingame on my main account only starting in 2015.

I just don't do in any Rivens so Kuva is wasted resource for me. I am currently sitting on about 2 million Kuva with 5 or 6 Veiled Rivens (which I intend to sell). I would gladly take any Endo or Relic over Kuva.

And that is the same reason why I would take any radiant Relic over just 100 Traces.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb GnarlsDarkley:

I would gladly agree on random normal Relic + 100 Traces for each Rotation.

This would serve both parties, wouldn't it? You are happy with your 100 Traces which you can spend on any Relic you desire and I am happy with a Relic which can instantly be made radiant.

6 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

This would serve both parties, wouldn't it? You are happy with your 100 Traces which you can spend on any Relic you desire and I am happy with a Relic which can instantly be made radiant.

What you don't seem to get is that this isn't about the traces, it's about the droptable dilution. Your "solution" doesn't solve this. 

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

DE wants the Droptable to be this diluted

As voltage has pointed out, DE has changed droptables before. 

They may want the drop chances to be low for the vandal parts, but you can achieve this without dilution.