Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn Down Rebecca

Sikab

Or when you play Phobos assassination mission, you'll hear "Now get to extraction" when you are just fighting both bosses. New Lotus voices are triggered in wrong moments of gameplay. The option to turn off Lotus hints is a must-have for us, players playing this game from its beginning.

Voice Volume also effects other voices... which are not irritating.

For instance when mentally handicapped enemies (almost all of them) give away their positions by shouting out random phrases.

Lotus don't disturb me , it's a part of the game , accept the game fully or not at all...

This is such a pointless aspect to the game, it isn't needed after you've played about 3 missions. Games are made to appeal to a wider variety then just one persons opinion. Accept that or no one gives a flying duck.

Edited by KingKeif

During Famorian event the Lotus picture to the left had a text-box bellow it with the pertinent information written out in a more concise form, I'd like if all other Lotus voice messages had that, useful for deaf people, people listening to music, people that have temporarily removed their headphones etc.

Also I like the new Lotus voice stuff for mobile defense etc but many of them just play at random at any point during the mission "get to another terminal" *haven't gotten to the first yet/just did second terminal and we're now defending pod etc* could do with some triggering events etc to be pertinent at the time.

Oh and why is chat, lotus's picture and the party list (z on the keyboard) all in the same place?

Edited by KriLL3

Turn you sound off? People don't listen to their own music while playing anyways? If you're not on voice coms with friends?

i leave the game audio on so i can keep situational awareness, and i'm always on Teamspeak... but i still listen to my own music sometimes while playing. 

people don't listen to music and a game at the same time while talking with clannies? :p