Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Fire rate mod for pistol

Seahawk

Question

So I recently got a +85% fire rate riven for twin vipers, and the riven is near godly aside from the neg which is -dmg to grineer. So twin vipers have a fire rate of 25 a sec, a clip of 28, and with the riven will have a fire rate of ~46 a second. So I was wondering if it there is a -fire rate mod for pistols so that I am not emptying my clip in roughly 0.6 seconds.

Yeah.....I am not selling the riv

6 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Considering the fact that the Viper series are Crit weapons, that's probably perfect for him.

For some reasons i thought they had less crit than they do.

Good point but the mod might not be slot efficient enough (if the riven is strong enough it may actually be worth using)

1 minute ago, Xylden said:

For some reasons i thought they had less crit than they do.

Good point but the mod might not be slot efficient enough (if the riven is strong enough it may actually be worth using)

Well, he said the riven is +85% Fire Rate, so I think -36% won't be too bad.

And as far as being slot-efficient, he should still have room for 2 elementals after using Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, and Creeping Bullseye. That's enough room to put on one combined element or one very strong base element.

Also, @Seahawk62, try to get the Twin Vipers Wraith to get the most out of your riven.

2 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

-dmg to any faction is always nice

I somewhat agree, but I feel that the twin vipers wraith having +puncture kind of takes away from that. After all, puncture is more effective against grineer.

2 hours ago, Xylden said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Creeping_Bullseye

You may not be looking for that but that's the only way to reduce your fire rate.

Thanks, and yeah it will definitely work

47 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Well, he said the riven is +85% Fire Rate, so I think -36% won't be too bad.

And as far as being slot-efficient, he should still have room for 2 elementals after using Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, and Creeping Bullseye. That's enough room to put on one combined element or one very strong base element.

Also, @Seahawk62, try to get the Twin Vipers Wraith to get the most out of your riven.

I do intend to farm for it, at first it was for MR but now that I have this riv, I may just keep it.