Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Drops?

taiiat

to start, i know fusion cores were fixed.

i did a Kappa run, (actually joined like halfway through one), and i picked up ~14 mods, and ~7 of them were Common 3 Fusion cores.

that..... might be too many. 

that's not quite 'rare and powerful for upgrading mods'. 

edit:

i'll add on top, i did a run of Iliad, and got atleast 3 Uncommon 5's from the 5 or 6 mods i got in the entire match.

a few defenses, still getting atleast 40% fusion cores.

(now several defenses across many factions and many planets)

edit2:

ran the MD on Earth a few times (don't remember what it's called atm), and i was getting a lot of Uncommon5's and even a few Rare5's, with level 13 enemies? lolwut.

and, still 40-50% fusion core drops. 

Edited by taiiat

i did a Kappa run, (actually joined like halfway through one), and i picked up ~14 mods, and ~7 of them were Common 3 Fusion cores.

yeah kappa is not high tier enough to be givin high tier fusion cores , try doing kestie / palus / outer terminus , get around 12 uncommon 5 FC and maybe around 3-7 Rare FC , however i do go for aorund 35-45 waves , so unless you have a good team then sure shoot

Nope it's not many this is how the fusion cores drops SHOULD be from the start, we need to upgrade the mods and not just get an infinite amount of them that its not enough to level up our mods.

And again they should take the warframe mods out of the loot table.

the problem wasn't that the fusion cores were Common 3.

i was saying that about 50% of the mods were fusion cores. that doesn't fit how they're explained to be, which are supposed to be a rarish item.

don't get me wrong, i want more fusion cores, sure, but it sounds like too many for balance.

i'll add on top, i did a run of Iliad, and got atleast 3 Uncommon 5's from the 5 or 6 mods i got in the entire match.

so doesn't seem to be a fluke, there's mountains of fusion cores.

Edited by taiiat

yeah kappa is not high tier enough to be givin high tier fusion cores ,

Have to say something on this, did venus defense missions (level 6 enemies at the start) and got uncommon and rare fusion cores.

Edited by KIREEKPSO