The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Margulis Theory

ADRAKATA9

Spoiler

7 hours ago, NocheLuz said:

Well, mostly we'll have to wait till sacrifice to get more lore to work with. Right now I think it's mostly just speculation, but DE would never show us the answer directly anyway. I think most of our theory would go without definite answer (but still fun to work with).

Reveal hidden contents

The ghosts on Lua most likely Transference Enegy. Remember Rell? When we first met him he was like that too. Like a ghost (but Rell ghosts are black and can attack us). Lotus propose a theory that the ghost (Rell) is Transference Enegy from a single mind. That we can capture and send back. The fact that they (The Veil) did not do a Continuity on him would either because he (Rell) never knew about it, or he cannot do it at all. I don't really know but most likely he did not know how to do it. But even so, Rell's Ghosts needed Rell to be around so that they can manifested. So, most likely the ghost on the Lua are fragments of Operator's mind that still on the cold-sleep.

But your theory might be right. If you capture enough of those Transference Enegy. We might be able to build a new... Human mind... out of it. And possibly transplant it into new body too.

I thought Hunhow also lost replication ability because he also travel thought the void (when he was send out on expedition).

Hide contents

So, Natah most likely really his daughter before he travel thought it. But that would mean Natah travel thought void 2 times. While Hunhow, possibly travel thought space normally when he comeback to attack the Orokin. So Natah did get void exposure 2 times. Possibly disrupted her sentient mind the second time. Thus the fact that she betray Hunhow.

she natah/lotus betrayed her father for the sole reason she grew to love the tenno as a mother, unable to bare children of her own she became the mother to the tenno while only leaving the last sequence in hundhows plan unfinished  

10 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

never said she was a sole adult that made it out or anything like that, during the second dream after you do the first of the principle challanges ballas asks why would margulis protect them even after what they did to her, she replying that love looks with the mind not with the eyes.

Oh, sorry I'm seem to misinterpreted your comment. So, the children mistook Margulis for one of the crazy adult on board and trying to attack her with void energy. That is why Ballas said that to Margulis... Hmm... make sense I guess...

12 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

she natah/lotus betrayed her father for the sole reason she grew to love the tenno as a mother, unable to bare children of her own she became the mother to the tenno while only leaving the last sequence in hundhows plan unfinished  

Well, from what we know that is the reason but the story seem to pointed that there might be another reason.

Spoiler

If the Lotus we know wasn't what we believe she to be at all? She did Love Tenno maybe she did promise Ballas in exchange for something from Ballas and get betrayed in the end? Maybe we'll find out in the Sacrifice questline where 'Umbra' is the theme.

On 2018-05-27 at 12:05 PM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Imagine THIS exploding forth from the moon to join Hunhow...

7ztnJgt.jpg

Cetus wouldn’t save us this time.

And yes just speculation.

If that helmet sprouts spider legs and skitters across the orbiter to the Helminth room I'm going back into the dream 😄

But what if Ballas had made a warframe nearly identical to Margulis as a way to resurrect her in secret after the public execution, but Natah had adapted to be capable of transferrence and took control before he finished. If anyone was capable of storing oro it would be him, or maybe Margulis and Natah are both in the frame and Natah only hacked in and piggybacked the transferrence. The helmet must be significant.

Edited by (XB1)Kavriel