Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a fix for Vor's Prize on old accounts since it will be mandatory for Sacrifice?

Sannidor

This has been reported many times but mostly as a visual glitch.

Now I have a concern if it won't affect veteran players since our codex looks like that for months.

On top of visual clearing, can we be reassured this won't keep us from even starting Sacrifice quest for days before mandatory hotfix?

xuUF5Ud.jpg

After seeing the news post I came to the forums expecting the place to be on fire from all the veterans getting shafted by this.

So, DE pls. Fix it for us vets who predate Vor's Prize. I don't even mind running it naked. Just lemme clear this stain off my quest list. Then go look at my Steam achievements while we're fixing old-as bugs.

Just so you know its stated that if you skipped the quest its auto completed regardless and won't affect the sacrifice. It was mentioned in the same tweet on @playwarframe teasing the sacrifice in a reply to suer who also asked about vor's prize.

You needed to complete vor's prize to do the other quests anyway.

On 2018-05-25 at 6:36 AM, VermillionScourge said:

Just so you know its stated that if you skipped the quest its auto completed regardless and won't affect the sacrifice. It was mentioned in the same tweet on @playwarframe teasing the sacrifice in a reply to suer who also asked about vor's prize.

You needed to complete vor's prize to do the other quests anyway.

The quest that's clearly marked as not done for us?

And the tweet that's been deleted?

Yeah, not reassured at all, sorry.

7 hours ago, ACorpse said:

The quest that's clearly marked as not done for us?

And the tweet that's been deleted?

Yeah, not reassured at all, sorry.

Buddy I skipped it. Its completed for me.

And the tweet is here but i don't mind spoonfeeding i suppose 

To be specific. Here 

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/999388176404893696

Please, next time check the twitter page. Again vor's prize is needed for a majority of quests already in the game. And is needed for the main trilogy to even progress second dream.

Edited by VermillionScourge

You may have skipped it, and have it as completed. I don't. I've been playing for over 4 years. Vor's prize is the New Player Experience NOW, it sure as heck wasn't when I started. I don't even recall being given the option of skipping or doing it when it was introduced. It's been YEARS. So you'll have to forgive me for being wary. Wouldn't be the first gamebreaking bug. I'm just hoping it gets solved BEFORE go-live.

This page says you need to have it done. No exclusions. No maybe. Just a flat statement. Hasn't been updated since people have raised this issue either. Would have been pretty simple for DE to put a note on there somewhere.

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-quest-guide

And here's what my quests page looks like. Vor's Prize, not done and not doable.

PWlg5Ho.png

So yeah I am concerned. And I don't believe it's unwarranted.

Edited by ACorpse

On 2018-05-28 at 12:54 PM, ACorpse said:

You may have skipped it, and have it as completed. I don't. I've been playing for over 4 years. Vor's prize is the New Player Experience NOW, it sure as heck wasn't when I started. I don't even recall being given the option of skipping or doing it when it was introduced. It's been YEARS. So you'll have to forgive me for being wary. Wouldn't be the first gamebreaking bug. I'm just hoping it gets solved BEFORE go-live.

This page says you need to have it done. No exclusions. No maybe. Just a flat statement. Hasn't been updated since people have raised this issue either. Would have been pretty simple for DE to put a note on there somewhere.

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-quest-guide

And here's what my quests page looks like. Vor's Prize, not done and not doable.

PWlg5Ho.png

So yeah I am concerned. And I don't believe it's unwarranted.

Thanks for not replying so i'd not notice it.

Four years huh? Same here idk what you point is with that but if you want to go there I started june 2013 and watched as the quest system rolled out. I skipped the quest and its marked done regardless. I was able to do future quests because of it including war within and second dream. Both REQUIRED VOR'S PRIZE.

unknown.png

You clearly didn't look at the second link at all. Its one thing to be ignorant and not check the twitter.

While we are on the subject how on earth did you complete once awake when you need to HAVE FINISHED VOR'S PRIZE TO EVEN START IT?

If you can answer me how you were able to do a quest that already requires vor's prize then you may have your answer to the sacrifice. Its marked as done regardless if the codex doesn't say so.

Hey lets go even further here si a screenshot as proof.

1C55FA4F608B829283CC49E8EB6A6E14AEDA2902

Every quest thats needed vor's prize including the main two of the trilogy i've been able to do.

Edited by Vilemyre