Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Needs A Huge Fix

ScrubbyDubDub

Assuming you have serration, hornet strike and so on, fusing cores are the way to go.

What do you want instead? mind control mods to fuse on serration?

Play all 3 factions and face all enemies to diversify the mods you can get.

You seem to pick up lot's of fusion cores because many (if not all) enemies can drop them, it's somehow obvious you will sense they are droping frequently.

Still after a mission, you will see that fusion cores drop at a fair rate and that you still get a wide range of other mods

As for fossa, keep trying.

For the past few days I have gotten nothing but fusion cores and sentinel mods.

I also did about 15 runs on Fossa looking for Rhino parts... Not a single blueprint.

From your status as 'initiate' I can tell you're fairly new to the game. Not saying as a bad thing but it seems like you're just making a rant thread after a few bad runs.

It's not uncommon to not get a BP after killing a boss several times. I had to kill Tyl Regor around a 100 times just to get all the Ash BPs. Just keep trying and eventually you wil get them. 

When it comes to fusion mods, you want to stock up on those as much as possible for later so getting a plethora of those instead of constant Nyx mind controls is not a bad thing. I understand if your trying to get a specific mod like serration or split chamber and all you are getting is fusion cores can be frustrating, but once you acquire what you are looking for you are going to be glad you have all those fusion cores so you can power the hell out of the mod you are after.

Boss drops are completely borked, see DE_Steve's Drop Tables 2.0 thread for info on that. They've completely revamped the loot system, and while I am now definitely getting fusion cores, I'm still seeing things like reach mods show up from low level enemies. It took me 20 boss kills to get my Volt warframe, and 17 kills to get my Ash warframe. I have run Kela for Saryn blueprints 50 times since the 9.5 and have had not one blueprint drop since the 9.5.3 hotfix. It's a bit mental at the moment but they'll work it out.

I too am an 'initiate', but with two level 30 frames and a brain in my head, I can observe the difference between sheer bad luck and something being amiss with the way drops are working.

Edited by voidelysium

Boss drops are completely borked, see DE_Steve's Drop Tables 2.0 thread for info on that. They've completely revamped the loot system, and while I am now definitely getting fusion cores, I'm still seeing things like reach mods show up from low level enemies. It took me 20 boss kills to get my Volt warframe, and 17 kills to get my Ash warframe. I have run Kela for Saryn blueprints 50 times since the 9.5 and have had not one blueprint drop since the 9.5.3 hotfix. It's a bit mental at the moment but they'll work it out.

I too am an 'initiate', but with two level 30 frames and a brain in my head, I can observe the difference between sheer bad luck and something being amiss with the way drops are working.

Thats why i went and ran Kela solo >.< I ran her in a group atleast 40+ times and not one bp drop!

From your status as 'initiate' I can tell you're fairly new to the game. Not saying as a bad thing but it seems like you're just making a rant thread after a few bad runs.

It's not uncommon to not get a BP after killing a boss several times. I had to kill Tyl Regor around a 100 times just to get all the Ash BPs. Just keep trying and eventually you wil get them. 

When it comes to fusion mods, you want to stock up on those as much as possible for later so getting a plethora of those instead of constant Nyx mind controls is not a bad thing. I understand if your trying to get a specific mod like serration or split chamber and all you are getting is fusion cores can be frustrating, but once you acquire what you are looking for you are going to be glad you have all those fusion cores so you can power the hell out of the mod you are after.

I'm actually not new, I had an account, but the game started to get old and repetitive with maxed out everything. As a result, I made a new account and started over with a new warframe. 

Forum rank =/= ingame rank