Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: square grass tiles for making neat gardens

AdunSaveMe

Instead of having preset lumps of rock and stuff, it would be great if we could lay down squares of grass, to make a foundation for gardens without the islands that are very hard to work into a good style on metal floors. They could also have a variation for gravel, and sand.

Like this, but obviously better looking:

H4uvASw.jpg

Extend this further to be included in the Dojo Lighting + Fog module: Ground Cover [Grass, Sand, Snow, Space (see through, I guess), Leaf + Trees (ex. regular, Orokin, Tenno), Grineer Theme, Derelict Theme, Jupiter Gas City Theme, etc], Wall Cover, and Ceiling Cover. For those wanting their entire floor/wall/ceiling be something specific, setting it as that base would allow building off of without much difficulty, with much easier constraints on décor capacity.

3 hours ago, AandOE said:

Extend this further to be included in the Dojo Lighting + Fog module: Ground Cover [Grass, Sand, Snow, Space (see through, I guess), Leaf + Trees (ex. regular, Orokin, Tenno), Grineer Theme, Derelict Theme, Jupiter Gas City Theme, etc], Wall Cover, and Ceiling Cover. For those wanting their entire floor/wall/ceiling be something specific, setting it as that base would allow building off of without much difficulty, with much easier constraints on décor capacity.

Yes, more emitters would be nice as well. I'd just start with this first though.