Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry queue capacity same as MR?

AgniKyry

So I just kinda thought of something.

A foundry queue size relative to your mastery rank.

So that you can either choose to queue up like 25 Formas, or use that space to queue like 5 of 5 types of gems, or maybe some energy restores. Whatever. You'd get some freedom with it obviously.

You could still have different items building at the same time, like the way I tend to run down my mining list, but queuing multiples of anything subtracts from a capacity that's the same as your MR.

I'm probably not the only one that hates staring at the foundry for 20 minutes straight spam-building 1 minute blueprints while listening to Ordis go NUTS when they all finish simultaneously.

I understand why DE is more than hesitant to implement this, since some build times make logging in a routine (alongside the daily reward counter).

I've had too many friends that I've wished would pick up the game say that they tried to get into it but the foundry was by far the biggest deterrent. Not incentive.

Veteran Tenno would get some QOL for their time, and new Tenno would want to play more to increase their MR.

As is, I don't really thing MR has quite enough allure behind it yet, considering it's the driving force of the game... but I know that DE has been adding more to it over time.

I'm sure this method isn't the only way this could be implemented. For all I know they could put foundry banks in the daily reward intervals or whatever. But whether they do anything about it or not is up to them.

After 4+ years, the foundry is probably one of my only true issues I have with Warframe. And after hearing it as well from friends that dropped the game soon after trying it, I want to believe I'm not alone.

29 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Rebecaa was asked for this on twiter and replyd back with "were not going to do it because warframe is f2p what lives by daily logins" something like what

While this is annoying... I see their point...