Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have system that allows people leave in certain game modes so people that want keep going can

its so frustrating when you want power level something or out and about in the plain of eddie and your team wants leave but still feel like playing. I feel like im either being a douchebag holding 1 person hostage for there rewards or im taking 2 hrs to level something from 1-30 with a affinity booster or im out mining in plain of eddie, but there wanting to leave. i just like the company of others it gets boring to play alone "so take this". i think people should be able to leave any time in plains of eidolon, people should be able to come and go on a free roam game mode and people can leave freely. After 5m on survival or excavation should be able to leave, i mean people can leave freely after 5 rounds on defense why cant the same rule apply to these modes maybe im just being frustrated over nothing. i just had to tell someone on my team on survival if your going play survival dont play 5 min then try forcing the team to leave that are trying level things in a dark sector or farm resources you just need play solo are take lesson to either sit the #*!% down for at least 15m or "die and afk tell they are done" <"btw i have massive respect for people goes this far to please there teammates". this being under the category of i fell like being a douchebag because im having hold 1 person hostage for there rewards, i dont want have to be this person why cant we just have a way make every one happy

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ShiroOkamiRabu said:

i just had to tell someone on my team...

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ShiroOkamiRabu said:

i dont want have to be this person why cant we just have a way make every one happy

I'm going to be blunt here. I completely agree with you that the option to leave at any moment would be a nice thing to have. BUT! Nobody is making you be this person but you. I agree that the missions aren't exactly helping this, and it's annoying when people keep leaving after 5 mins when you're looking for a long run (though it's equally annoying if you're the one looking for a 5 min run and people force you to stay 20 mins). But making the decision to "hold someone hostage" and tell them in such a way (assuming you use the same language in game as you used in your post), that's all on you. Don't blame DE (or anyone else) for that.

4 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

There is a system to leave at any time,

it's called 'talking to people'...

To be fair, this is often ignored by people. As demonstrated by the OP's reaction to such requests. 

Well, in my own experience it generally works, if you politly exlain that you have to leave.

As long as 2 of the other 3 people are reading, it doesn't matter if one person is ignoring the chat.

The keyword is 'polite', which is usually the problem, when people want to leave.

If youa ren't polite and act like a spoiled child, then yes, you will be ignored often.

in all honest before i said any thing this exact what he said before i said any thing hurry up you #*!%s your wasting my time this was said at the 7m mark after spam dashing on off the extraction point try get our attention then i said what i said that after that he called me racist stuff mainly being at asian people which i mostly ignored, i think he said other things on speaker as rest team started trash talking him about something he said i didnt have any sound because i was watching youtube since it was a survival was planning stay a while in dark sector on Uranus "Assur"

1 hour ago, (PS4)ShiroOkamiRabu said:

its so frustrating when you want power level something or out and about in the plain of eddie and your team wants leave but still feel like playing. I feel like im either being a douchebag holding 1 person hostage for there rewards or im taking 2 hrs to level something from 1-30 with a affinity booster or im out mining in plain of eddie, but there wanting to leave. i just like the company of others it gets boring to play alone "so take this". i think people should be able to leave any time in plains of eidolon, people should be able to come and go on a free roam game mode and people can leave freely. After 5m on survival or excavation should be able to leave, i mean people can leave freely after 5 rounds on defense why cant the same rule apply to these modes maybe im just being frustrated over nothing. i just had to tell someone on my team on survival if your going play survival dont play 5 min then try forcing the team to leave that are trying level things in a dark sector or farm resources you just need play solo are take lesson to either sit the #*!% down for at least 15m or "die and afk tell they are done" <"btw i have massive respect for people goes this far to please there teammates". this being under the category of i fell like being a douchebag because im having hold 1 person hostage for there rewards, i dont want have to be this person why cant we just have a way make every one happy

Mate. You can leave squad. This will let you keep your items, stay in the plains and let the team extract. 
ESC > Leave Squad.

This feature you're suggesting has been in the game for over 3 months now I think.

Edited by Navarchus

1 hour ago, Navarchus said:

Mate. You can leave squad. This will let you keep your items, stay in the plains and let the team extract.
ESC > Leave Squad.

im not sure if that exist on ps4 or if so i dont think alot people dont know about i'll try it here in a min thanks for tidbits if it works very appreciated 

38 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

ESC > Leave Squad.

Thats only on the plains, if you do that in a regular mission you just exit the mission and have no rewards, and this is what people are asking for, the ability to leave an endless mission themselves keeping the loot and still allow others to continue.

It is annoying when you start getting grief from your squad when you want to leave and they want to stay another hour+ in a excav.

6 hours ago, (PS4)ShiroOkamiRabu said:

im not sure if that exist on ps4 or if so i dont think alot people dont know about i'll try it here in a min thanks for tidbits if it works very appreciated 

Hope it works out.