Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rejuvenation! Please Fix...

Kobalt

I know that there are a couple cases where Rejuvenation can be very powerful. Even in the worst of those cases it is far from OP, with Ember being the exception. Please for the love of god, remove/reduce the 10 second delay from health damage as a condition from the aura to make this viable! We need interesting builds and more choices than Siphon.

It makes no sense, it is too strong a downfall to make the aura worth using. Is the reason you guys did this to prevent Ember mobs from becoming a problem? If so that is unfair to everyone else!

I don't think that Rejuvenation is bad...I just think the problem is that some mods are so much more useful that nobody seems to ever use Rejuvenation. (coughEnergySiphoncough)
It's like the warframe tier thing all over. Energy Siphon is god tier, and all other aura mods should be too. So +1 rep to your post.

There is an edge case where if Rejuvenation has no delay, it becomes too powerful when used with a specific ember build! I believe this is the reason it has a delay at all. I use a version of it in another build that doesn't break it nearly as hard.

Though it isn't too hard to figure out, it feels unique at the moment and I would like to keep it to myself!

What about the numbers on Rejuvenation with straight-up armour builds? - Rhino, Frost, and to a lesser extent Saryn?

My rough calculations suggest a rank 10 steel fiber on Rhino or Frost and an ideal Rejuv setup (4 maxed = 3.2 absolute health/sec) gives just over 13 effective health/sec. This doesn't seem particularly broken. If the reason for the delay is as you suggest, a specific Ember build, then perhaps all it needs is a straight-up buff. It seems like it's only really great for armour builds anyway - be they passive, like Rhino or Frost, or active, like Ember.

What about the numbers on Rejuvenation with straight-up armour builds? - Rhino, Frost, and to a lesser extent Saryn?

My rough calculations suggest a rank 10 steel fiber on Rhino or Frost and an ideal Rejuv setup (4 maxed = 3.2 absolute health/sec) gives just over 13 effective health/sec. This doesn't seem particularly broken. If the reason for the delay is as you suggest, a specific Ember build, then perhaps all it needs is a straight-up buff. It seems like it's only really great for armour builds anyway - be they passive, like Rhino or Frost, or active, like Ember.

It is exactly how I use it, even then it does not match up to Siphon. Stacking it is the only way to break it. The important thing to note is that the aura is not always in effect. When your health is full it is wasted and when you are getting wrecked by an enemy due to the delay it is also not active. It's only function is to refill your health when you are out of danger which it does poorly. I think 10 seconds is simply too much. In the case of Rhino and Frost, you can use skills to stop damage long enough to make the aura effective up to a point. Even then, 4 Rejuvenations is usually too much of an investment for a team when compared to Siphon gains. As you mentioned it doesn't benefit everyone the same!

I'm just gonna throw it out there, unique builds be damned!

Rage is the key to breaking Rejuvenation! Take an Ember, give it the right mod cocktail and you get something very wrong if it has no delay. Rage, streamline, focus, vitality, and steel fiber if you feel like overkill. You have to be sure to skip on the shield mod and guardian for your sentinel though. At 40% health damage 90 is the amount of damage you have to take to recast Overheat. The problem is that Ember can have anywhere from 11 to 14 times effective health. So 3.2 hp/sec can be as much as 44.8 hp/sec which is a little obscene! In the case where Rejuvenation has no delay, so long as she is taking health damage the aura becomes a more effective version of Energy Siphon by a lot...While making you insanely hard to kill as damage would have to exceed 44.8 dps to actually hurt you at all.

So in a group of Embers built this way, it becomes a it OP when stacked! This is why I think the delay was added.

I love Rejuvenation in Infested levels. Infested drop way more than enough Blue Orbs for my energy needs, but yet red spheres tend to be too rare in some places, and with the toxic damage flying around, it is nice to recover that and not start a level with 300 health... two rooms later a toxic knocked me on my butt and gave me a big hug and now I have 225 left and then another room later, there was a toxic crawler mixed in with other crap I didn't see and now I have 180 left...

A few rooms later after a couple more mishaps now I only have 50 left...

I open what few lockers/chests there are, and very few health orbs are popping out.

With Rejuvenation... I don't have to worry about toxic ancients/crawlers much at all.

10 seconds does seem excessive. Perhaps a 5 second delay or less with a x2 buff or thereabouts to, say, 1.5hp/sec at max would make it more viable?

Sounds pretty darned nice actually! I was thinking about 3 second delay would be fair enough to be useful with as is healing. If they actually buff the healing a little I wouldn't mind 5 seconds delay at all!

Even with no cooldown its barely any use.

If you start to take damage to your hp - you are already failing.

And if yo uwant to heal up some damage you get when overrun - use consumables.

A damage mod or anti armor or anti shield or energy or... ammo for long runs is still more effective use of the aura slot.

Rejuvenation and physicue combined perhaps into one aura instead?