Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trash bin for Mods

No5feratu

1) Add "Junk" tab to mod bench. All mods here are already selected and we just have to press one button to sell them or choose a few that we want to save for any purpose. Mods from this category don't show up in weapon/frame upgrade screen.

2) Allow us to select mods in mission result screen, all selected mods go to Junk category. Maybe have a trash bin icon on top of a mod after clicking on it so players can easily understand why they're selecting them. Button "Mark all as trash" also would help. 

I think that would be a great quality of life improvement, currently dealing with duplicates feels like a room cleaning, no fun at all. 

Edited by No5feratu

36 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Nah.  Extra micromanagement.   Not into it.

You cam sort by duplicates, use that

Actually the idea was to avoid excessive micromanagement. Like I said, scanning through thousands of duplicates is boring and time-consuming. 

I'm not saying we should remove duplicates tab, in my suggestion the time we spend looking for what to sell and what not is divided in small chunks a few seconds long. Seconds that we have to wait anyway after mission end. 

11 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

I got 20,330 endo for selling all my duplicates, just sell 'em.

Maybe you didn't completely understood me, trash bin acts as any other tab in mod bench, but all mods that we send there are already selected and all we have to do is push one button to sell them. You sat here for god knows how long marking them, when in trash you can get these sweet endo with one click. 

2 minutes ago, No5feratu said:

Actually the idea was to avoid excessive micromanagement. Like I said, scanning through thousands of duplicates is boring and time-consuming. 

I'm not saying we should remove duplicates tab, in my suggestion the time we spend looking for what to sell and what not is divided in small chunks a few seconds long. Seconds that we have to wait anyway after mission end. 

Maybe you didn't completely understood me, trash bin acts as any other tab in mod bench, but all mods that we send there are already selected and all we have to do is push one button to sell them. You sat here for god knows how long marking them, when in trash you can get these sweet endo with one click. 

E(pc) and X(console) selects all if that will save you time. But I do see what you're saying. As long as we get something from the trashbin I'm kool with it.