Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you change you clan name?

(XBOX)XxKILLA M14xX

Question

7 answers to this question

Go to warframe.com, in your account info there will be a clan tab (if your the Warlord of your clan). That's where you change your clan name. Be aware that it cost 200 plat to do so.

On 2018-06-06 at 7:48 AM, tprx said:

Go to warframe.com, in your account info there will be a clan tab (if your the Warlord of your clan). That's where you change your clan name. Be aware that it cost 200 plat to do so.

Hi, so the easiest would be leave the clan (if you're the warlord), then create a new one -- assuming there's no restriction in creating clans?

https://www.warframe.com/user

kPgGdHd.png

56 minutes ago, Hariken07 said:

Hi, so the easiest would be leave the clan (if you're the warlord), then create a new one -- assuming there's no restriction in creating clans?

If you're able to change the clan name, why would you create a new clan?
If you're not able to change the clan name, and it bothers you that much, I would suggest finding another clan to save you all the grind of creating you're own clan...(unless that's what you want to do anyway, but then why even worry about changing the name of a clan you're leaving...)

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

29 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

https://www.warframe.com/user

If you're able to change the clan name, why would you create a new clan?
If you're not able to change the clan name, and it bothers you that much, I would suggest finding another clan to save you all the grind of creating you're own clan...(unless that's what you want to do anyway, but then why even worry about changing the name of a clan you're leaving...)

I'm just alone in the clan and I haven't done anything yet. I just started learned to make one 2 days ago. 🙂

20 minutes ago, Hariken07 said:

I'm just alone in the clan and I haven't done anything yet. I just started learned to make one 2 days ago. 🙂

Ah, now your earlier reply makes way more sense. Yeah if you can leave your own clan it would be easier / cheaper to make a new one. I don't know if there are any limitations to this though, I've never been in that situation. Perhaps someone else can shed some more light on this.