Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, What limbo currently needs Esp/English

Enderfenix

Últimamente se habla mucho de que limbo va a ser el siguiente warframe Prime y eso a mucha gente no le gusta porque cómo main limbo que soy he entrado a partidas en las que ni siquiera he utilizado ninguna habilidad y he procurado estar lejos de mi equipo y a los 5 minutos de la supervivencia han decidido irse y cuando pregunté: "¿por que?" Simplemente me dijeron: "por que eres limbo".

Llevo jugandolo desde antes de su primer rework y si bien me gustó mucho a mucha gente no, y lo entiendo yo mismo e jugado con una Trinity de duración y al tener mucho coste de energía he tenido que utilizar EV sobre enemigos constantemente y al no tener mi Tigris(por estasis) no los podía matar y me costaba conseguir energía.

Visto esto me puse a pensar y encontré una solución, ahora extasis no paraliza pero relentiza MUCHO y no es afectado por fuerza de poder no tiene duración simplemente cuándo se activa afecta a cada enemigo (algo parecido como el 3) que hay en la grieta ya que con las otras habilidades determinas la duración de esta, las armas hitscan no se verán afectadas sin embargo los proyectiles sí y los enemigos asesinados/el daño que les hagas sanaran a los aliados/la fuente de daño.

De igual forma he tenido amigos que me han pedido que les meta en la grieta y al dar una voltereta hacia delante para avanzar más se han salido sin querer así que me gustaría que lo cambiarán a el mismo mecanismo que la velocidad de Volt ya que al dar una voltereta hacia atrás la desactivas.

Espero que les hayan gustado los cambios y que me pongáis vuestra opinión en los comentarios de igual forma espero recibir apoyo para que con suerte implementen esto el juego. 

/

Lately there is much talk that limbo is going to be the next Prime warframe and that many people do not like, because how I am limbo main I have entered games in which I have not even used any skill and I have tried to be away from my team and after 5 minutes of survival they have decided to leave and when I asked: "Why?" They simply told me: "because you are limbo".

I've been playing it since before its first rework and although I liked a lot of people not, and I understand it, myself I played with a Trinity of duration and having a lot of energy cost I had to use EV over enemies constantly and not having My Tigris(because stasis) could not kill them and it was hard for me to get energy.

Seen this I got to thinking and I found a solution, now stasis does not paralyze but slows down A LOT and is not affected by force power does not have duration simply when active affects each enemy (something like the 3) that is in the rift already that with the other abilities you determine the duration of this, the hitscan weapons will not be affected however the projectiles do, and the enemies killed / the damage you do will heal the allies / the source of damage.

In the same way I have had friends who have said me to put them in the rift and when they roll forward to advance more they have left without wanting so I would like to change it to the same mechanism as the speed of Volt since when doing a roll backwards you deactivate it.

I hope you liked the changes and that you put me your opinion in the comments in the same way I hope to receive support so that luckily implement this the game.

Edited by Enderfenix

I don't mind playing alongside a Limbo when his skills bring something to the table, i.e. Defense (especially Sortie Defense; he's a godsend there), Mobile Defense, Rescue and Defection, and arguably Excavation and Interception. He's excellent at keeping objectives safe. Survival? Nope. Absolutely not. His Stasis and the whole Rift thing makes it more difficult to kill enemies quickly and consistently. Life Support is much more of a problem in Survival than enemy strength is.

Your suggested tweak is a step in the right direction, but as long as Limbo messes with ally projectiles at all, and gets to decide who his allies can and can't damage with weapons, there will always be those who want nothing to do with it. Limbo's nickname ought to be "Hat Trick", given how often he's able to make all 3 of his allies leave the mission.

hace 39 minutos, KirukaChan dijo:

I don't mind playing alongside a Limbo when his skills bring something to the table, i.e. Defense (especially Sortie Defense; he's a godsend there), Mobile Defense, Rescue and Defection, and arguably Excavation and Interception. He's excellent at keeping objectives safe. Survival? Nope. Absolutely not. His Stasis and the whole Rift thing makes it more difficult to kill enemies quickly and consistently. Life Support is much more of a problem in Survival than enemy strength is.

Your suggested tweak is a step in the right direction, but as long as Limbo messes with ally projectiles at all, and gets to decide who his allies can and can't damage with weapons, there will always be those who want nothing to do with it. Limbo's nickname ought to be "Hat Trick", given how often he's able to make all 3 of his allies leave the mission.

Precisely with this change I try to make it not god in defenses and more viable in most of the scenarios, as far as projectiles would go at the same speed as the enemies so you would have to aim as normal

I think Stasis needs a change of rules. 

To: Freeze Organic (Bodies) in the Rift

This leaves a weak spot in the ability, a lot of Grineer are mostly mechanical and Moas. Guns and ammo wouldn't be affected, but it would still freeze plenty of enemies.

I think the issue is more like you said "i have tried to be away from my team." Simply put if his abilities hinder or stop your allies doing what they came into the mission to do and you feel you have to stay away from them so they wont be angry with you it's just a bad design. 

If anything the void should have been sort of like a "spiritual plane" where limbo can go into to shoot enemies "souls" for more damage. That way enemies and allies can exist in both planes at once but casting his abilities would let him show the enemy "souls" for him to shoot. That way allies can still shoot enemies as normal if they arent in the void, even if he's using things like stasis.