Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-enactment of Bendy and the Ink Machine in warframe contest idea?

Ok this is something i randomly came up with out of thin air but i believe this would be a fun thing to do so i wanted to hear the communities thoughts on this, Recently i Have been playing Bendy and the Ink Machine and it made me wonder how cool it would be to see the game re-enacted on warframe? The initial plan as of this post is to do a contest to see who can do the best re-enactment of the game with some rules applying, wont go into detail as nothing is set in stone yet but i will say for those who haven't played the game but want to, what i have in mind in a future post for this idea if things go smoothly will spoil the game for you so spoiler warning in the future.

One thing I will say about the contest if it goes through is that entries will be judged on 2 things, one being how close to how the protagonist of Bendy and the ink machine has to go through the game people can get to and the creepy factor since Bendy and the Ink Machine at its core is a horror game.

At this point this is just an idea so when leaving feedback on the idea please be constructive as this can be a great contest if things go smoothly. There will be a future post (most probably a week exactly from now) giving the full details of the contest if everything is set in stone and good to go. :satisfied:

Just a quick message, there are rewards planned, ive been accumulating multiple prime sets (glaive, galatine, tigris and frost to name a few) also asked [DE]Rebecca if she or any DE staff would like to be judges, im also trying to get a hold of the creator of bendy and the ink machine to see if he would like to judge as well. Who knows maybe DE will throw in some prizes but lets face it i doubt thatll happen but we'll just have to wait till rebecca replies to my message if ever.

Edited by ImmortalGryphon