The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hug Emote

SnipingForce

Hello,

First of all, I would like to ask you, dear DE to make some more interactive emotes, like Hug emote, where two frames can cuddle each other, I know it might be stupid or not even worth doing, but... I would love to see it in game! What's more, there might be an addition to knee bend emote, like accolade, where tenno from the whole clan goes to dojo and see this happening, when rookie goes to higher ranks. I hope you will consider my idea, so thank you in advance

Yours Faithfully,

Force 

List of emotes that would be nice:

Spoiler

-Diegetic pause menu emote, perhaps with the option to depict an emoticon or glyph of choice. Would also cause everyone else to see the player using the menu in real-time, which would be interesting.

Spoiler

-Hug (torn from the myriad of handshake options, and uses the handshake-requires-recipient-to-use-handshake function to prevent forced hugs and surprise... M-rated actions).

-Sit (squat), borrowed from a Warframe's idle animation set.

-Sit (cross-legged, butchered from the meditate emote).

-Shrug (with the arms outward, not the smug one we have now).

-Fold arms (a toggled version of the 'smug shrug' that already exists).

-Inspect hand (uses the same animation the Stalker used in Second Dream when he began to question what he is, before Hunhow forced him using the 'Gift' to try and kill us).

-Facepalm.

-Lay down (with variants for laying on the left, back, front or right side like those memes about being 'drawn like [nation] [gender]', mainly to simulate sleep).

-Point (which would have you point in the direction you're aiming at in real time as though you were casting Shock or something like it).

Also, QoL ideas:

Spoiler

-Pressing interact key forces you to exit the emote.
-Pressing weapon-swap key forces you to exit emote.
-Multi-stage emote wheel options placed on each corner (top/bottom left/right) which work as follows: Open emote wheel, click on one of the corners to open, say, looping animations like Ki'teer idle, another for reactionary, such as pointing or facepalming or shrugging, and so on, leaving 6 slots for favourite'd emotes).