Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accessing the Dojo on Xb1

Hello, I'm going to just cut to the chase, I can't get into my Dojo, I have no Xbox Live gold, and there are things I need in there to research, but I can't get in there. I need to make the archwing launchers and that requires either buying the segment on the market or researching in the dojo, to which as I said before, I cannot get in the dojo without gold.

If there is a way to make the segment, please let me know.

As a request to the developers, that they make the dojo accessible without Gold, and keep it non multiplayer to those who don't have gold, but still accessible for those who don't have it

Edited by (XB1)DevilCutter667
Misspelling

Clan Dojos are social spaces and run on the same servers that handle Relays. Microsoft and their way of keeping the Xbox proprietary platform afloat are to blame for this.

A solution is to come on PC and start anew, where you will never have to despair about subscriptions ever again. Unless it's World of Warcraft.

On 2018-06-13 at 12:38 AM, (XB1)DevilCutter667 said:

There's a way to farm Plat, right?

I'm afraid this might also be restricted if you don't have gold; plat is farmed by collecting items such as prime parts from relics, rare(ish) mods etc. and then trading them to other players. What I've seen of non-gold Live (a friend's subscription lapsed a while ago so they went non-gold for a little while) is that it restricts interactions with other people. For example, you can go to Maroo's but it is empty. 

I may be wrong, but I think all of these player interactions fall under the category of gold enabled services.