Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission rewards

Ephime

I have a concept for how the rotation may benefit both long and short directional players.

It is indeed hard to tend to both players the play long periods of time (like an hour or longer) and those who don't want to or aren't capable of long durations, without making the one side feel a lack of rewards.

Therefore I have devised a plan or a notion which might birth live to a new, better idea. I was thinking that the rotations should stay the same (A-A-B-C might have changed, correct me if I'm incorrect) but what these rotations give changes.

The idea is that when a player has done a mission for a certain ammount of time (exemplify a survival for about 1:20:00) they can choose at the least 1 of the rotation slots to change (to what the reward changes is probabilistic). 

Thus longer directional players can get variable rewards without overshadowing those who can't do it. Because those who can't do it have the same chance to get the same items when they return to the mission. The reason why I chose 1:20:00 as the time is simply because that is 3 times the same rotation.

Just a little concept for y'all to maybe work on and play with. 

Edited by Ephime
Grammar

You are correct on the rotation order, that has not been changed. You hit your third repeat rotation at 60 minutes. Are you proposing that the following set would let you pick? (1:20:00 would suggest 80 minutes, I.e. four rotations).

How long will this track for? If I come back to the mission 31 days later, will it remember me?

• DE only has logs for 30 days.

10 hours ago, krc473 said:

You are correct on the rotation order, that has not been changed. You hit your third repeat rotation at 60 minutes. Are you proposing that the following set would let you pick? (1:20:00 would suggest 80 minutes, I.e. four rotations).

How long will this track for? If I come back to the mission 31 days later, will it remember me?

• DE only has logs for 30 days.

Apologies, then for an hour in total for the 3 runs to change a drop.

And I mean for 1 whole run not separate runs.

1 hour ago, Ephime said:

And I mean for 1 whole run not separate runs.

My understanding when I read it was that there would be some system to allow people doing shorter runs to benefit too. Maybe I completely misinterpreted it. Relevant point (and constant talk of shorter run people not suffering):

12 hours ago, Ephime said:

Because those who can't do it have the same chance to get the same items when they return to the mission

The problem is that DE is completely against giving people a benefit for playing longer missions. If I can only play for 30 minutes at a time, you system has no benefit to me. So it would never be implemented.