Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Query] Does Anyone Not Use The Rush Mod?

TaikoKhan

What do you need Rush for when you have Dual Zorens/Fang/Fang Prime?

Unless, maybe, you wanna take a Glaive or a Kestrel or something... *shrug* But lately, other than Void 3, I end up taking good guns and just bring the Zorens for my speed needs. And with some mods, the Zorens can also do a small amount of damage in a pinch too.

Rush is a pretty bad mod with that price.. that said I use it all the time. I can't stand slow frames (even with Rush) and speed is extremely important to me. So while it's pretty inefficient I can't really take it off since I WILL notice the speed difference and it will bug the hell out of me.

I find I can skip it on Ash and still feel comfortable (better with it though). It's a must on Banshee and similarly fast frames and anything as slow or slower than Saryn is insufferable for me even with rush on.. so yes, it's pretty important mod to me.

Also, I find that rush does more for my survivability than vitality mod. Since the faster you run the faster you can get out of tough situations and enemies will miss more. So I will often trade it for vitality mod. I just tend to die a lot with slow frames and a lot less with fast frames.

See that DE? Make Rush cheaper pls, I'd say about 7 at max level would be ideal.

Edited by LocoWithGun

I'm curious as to how many people do and don't. I would imagine everyone uses Vitality, and Redirection, but it would be interesting to discover what are the most commonly configured mods - so: is Rush a staple?

I use Redirection, Streamline, Rush, and Focus/Continuity (depending on the frame) on every frame.

I only ever use it when I *know* I'm going to be rushing. For slow frames I just climb aboard the Zorencopter, rather than fight it.

I only use Vitality when I'm going melee only against Toxics, but now that I have Vigor I use that instead of Redirection. You shouldn't be taking health damage anyways :/

Then again, I'm like the only person on the planet that finds Quick Rest good. Maybe it's because of how addicted to chaining wallruns (quick rest basically refills your stamina to completely full in the time it takes you to switch walls) and running/fast melee that I am.

B> Stamina rework so everyone whines and I feel like I was just ahead of my time MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, mod cost... phhbbt I've got a full 12-14 mod points I can't even spend unless I go full retard and put, like, my Redir onto a - polarity and Master Thief on Redirection's polarity. And even then I still have mod points left.

This is on my banshee, my other frames haven't been modded enough to deal with auras back when they *used* energy.

Edited by TheBlueJelly