Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Rhino's Sprinting

ScrubbyDubDub

I was thinking, since Rhinos can run up to 30mph, why not make the Rhino warframe's sprint speed increase over time.

The sprint speed could start at .9, and while you sprint the speed would slowly raise to 1.25. Of course this would restart each time you stop sprinting or your stamina runs out. idk, just an idea I had.

I was thinking, since Rhinos can run up to 30mph, why not make the Rhino warframe's sprint speed increase over time.

The sprint speed could start at .9, and while you sprint the speed would slowly raise to 1.25. Of course this would restart each time you stop sprinting or your stamina runs out. idk, just an idea I had.

I actually think that this sort of thing is cool and adds more personality to the frames. It also contributes to the idea that Rhino is a hulking, slow behemoth while preventing getting around from being a major PITA.

At the same time, beginners might need some direction to pick up on mechanics like this unless it's pretty obvious.

I'm all for it, but he would be the fastest frame with Vanguard Helmet then, aside from Volt on Speed.

Then maybe Rhino would only have this feature with his normal helmet, but once you put the Vanguard helm there would be no progressive sprinting, just a higher base speed.

That's actually a good idea. Damn good.

Make him start out slow and the build up his speed to Exalibur speed (so that he still doesn't move any faster than the faster Warframes like Loki/Ash). He will still appear more behemoth-y since it takes him time to build up the momentum.

Nice idea, impractical because there are so few instances it would actually be useful.

Also as previously mentioned, vanguard helm means Rhino can go fast anyway. Would be interesting as a new helm though, gain speed and stagger resistance over time while running.

I think Rhino Charge already gives us a burst of speed and knock-down, at the cost of 25 energy.

While it's interesting, I think Rhino is already more than good enough at this point. It's one of the few frames that is good for almost every situation (Defense, Boss Fights, Regular Missions). Giving it even more speed would make it a bit OP.