Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] My mind is F-ed,that's a good thing!

Needless to say,I completed the Sacrifice like,30 mins ago.With this first line,it's your final chance to turn around,complete it,then return,if you so desire.

...DE did it again,my God,they somehow managed to yet again raise the bar,make us feel even more epic,more stronger than ever,receiving answers....and hell-of-a-lot more questions.Perhaps I really need to speak to Ordis,cause seeing the screen fade to black after adventure,so awesome,is rather depressing.

Umbra was worth the wait,the story with him and within him,even further.To think that Ballas betrayed the Orokin,what is more,that Lotus...s-she...did she just...betray US?She...foresaw it,all of it,did she not?I'm looking forward to the next quest,to repeating this one and to...well,everything!

...On a side note,the fact that umbra comes with his own mods,that he moves while in OP and acts as an actual guard,not just puppet with it's cords cut,is simply put...epic.It's something I wanted and even wrote posts about,I believe.What is more,his sword,and what I believe its its' gimmick,to turn invisible after finisher is lovely (Must check that one out,cause I haven't really used the sword all that lot).The operator cosmetics,hell,the armor bundle and everything as a whole is really well done,easily my most lightly done 500+ purchase for the entire kit (and that epic portrait).

Every quest seems to have its moments,for me personally,this one had 3 major ones,the Ordis depression quote which made me giggle and even laugh,I genuinely stopped and laughed cause the voice acting is just superb (as always). The moment when we say that we are going in there ourselves,I found that badass,followed closely by the "My warframe is there" ("Hell yeah,it is!" I shouted) and of course,when the sentients approach us in Lua "Let 'em come!" ...

...That,excluding the ending part,which of course takes the cake...to think that...well,THAT happened!And Ballas,is he down for good?Weren't orokin immortal,though again,tenno could slay them,right?And Lotus,she...mother?Who is her moth~GAAA~so many questions!....well,at least now we know how the Warframes were made...and,uh,hands down,that moment when umbra stared right into our soul,pinning us against the orbiter wall,it really made me feel...intimidated? 

...DE,each work of yours is a letter of love,may this be a worthy reply!Thank you,thank you for this awesome experience!I cannot wait to see what follows.....

(Time to do some "synergy" captura,operator and frame,fighting side by side!)