Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice

Cody122450

DE have really outdone themselves with the new Sacrifice storyline. I saw a few people complain about the quest but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It highlighted the bond between Tenno and Warframe and how maybe Warframes aren't just vessels. I loved the music, especially the music that played during the Umbra scene and the codex. I can't wait to see more quests like this, hopefully in the near future. 

"We had created monsters we couldn't control. We drugged them, tortured them, eviscerated them... We brutalized their minds... but it did not work, until they came... And it was not their force of will, Not their void devilry, not their alien darkness... It was something else. It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain."

Yeah i really enjoyed it too.  There are some things i wished it did have, and i did wish it was longer, but i stillthunk it was exquisite. 

I actually enjoyed how not-easy, but not really hard, it was with the umbra parts. Just wish the very end was a little more challenging.

23 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

Yeah i really enjoyed it too.  There are some things i wished it did have, and i did wish it was longer, but i stillthunk it was exquisite. 

I actually enjoyed how not-easy, but not really hard, it was with the umbra parts. Just wish the very end was a little more challenging.

It would be challenging for the New Players though.

Back on topic, DE definitely did a nice job making a Quest that's much different than other Quest. You can get a Frame/Weapon already maxed and Catalyst/Reactored, 5 mods for free, New helmet, Captura Scene, Animations, and interesting changes in Gameplay during the Quest.