Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volts Getting Buffed

GetAtMeMods

After reading all this bad news bears on volt, I just wanted to remind you guys that De said theyre changing up the damage system. This includes and not limited to electrical damage. So look forward to update 10 my fellow volt-eers.

That is all. You may carry on with your volt threads.

I'm also anticipating how they plan to change up the damage system.  Can't wait to test Volt's abilities on a new damage system, and hopefully it will yield good results. 

Edited by Zap15

While a new damage system would be awesome, it still doesn't make up for the fact that Volt's skills and stats don't mesh together or are generally useful for damage, CC, or support. Even for a frame described as an alternative to gunplay.

While a new damage system would be awesome, it still doesn't make up for the fact that Volt's skills and stats don't mesh together or are generally useful for damage, CC, or support. Even for a frame described as an alternative to gunplay.

I agree his e shield doesnt mesh with this game at all. DE said themselves "its a game emphasized on agility" not cover. Hopefully they change the shield to move with him or just give him something new. Volts not good for damage (right now), but he does have a bit of cc and support. It may not be the best cc/ support but its better than ember level.

To other guys cuz forgot to multiquote haha

- his costs are fine.

- he was portrayed as a damage frame not as a utility frame, besides hes got built in 2s stun. Hopefully DE scales volt as hard as nova.

Haven't you noticed the pattern of cost of warframe abilities? It's 25 energy, then 50, 75, then 100

Excalibur is 25, 50, 10, 100

Saryn is 25, 25, 50, 100

True, that pattern you mention is the most frequent one we see. However, it still depends on the Warframe's abilities.

Changing the damage system again...

Also, Volt needs more than just a damage buff. Both of his none-damage skills are pretty bad right now, in my opinion, for a warframe like Volt based around being a "high damage" frame.

Shield - make it move with you (maybe like droidecka?)

Cool, but I could see all the haters scream "TOO OP!!!" If I'm understanding correctly. I like the Dark Sector shield, and I think electric shield should be changed to that.

Edited by saltshaker42

More numbers does not equal a better frame. He will become useless again as levels get harder.

Volts abilities need to have better EFFECTS.

You get it:

I love the melee bonus to speed. Volt needs more of buffs like that...not "just more dps"

I think Volts electric shield should be a conductor (just  like corpus computers and lights)  that would be triggered from colts ult skill or maybe even his 1 skill.