Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback about a certein Riven Challange... and what i think of it

Dark_RRiderr

Its amazing how many people dont read and say "i did read" (maybe they did and still dont get it) and still really dont understand how much i just hate this S#&$ty challange no matter how "easy" it is, if i did it EVEN with help EVEN with Limbo, Frost and Mesa (you cant go any easier then that clearing/killing off everything with mesa just going near the globe and objective while its also secured with Limbos ability) and even then it was going wrong. It was getting hit by enemys which werent even there, none of us did even see any enemy around the objective at all.

So before the next 10 guys write "oh you can do it this and that way" I KNOW

The point is that it was either a bug or whatever reason that it always failed over and over again. I eventually finally unlocked it. STILL this shouldnt have happened at all in the first place and just Limbo alone should have been enouth but WASNT.

Thats why i rather destroy this mod ON SIGHT, and i dont CARE about the plat, if i need plat i just sell an arcane and got plat. Im Mastery 25 and bought all i needed so far i dont even need any plat. I dont watch Primetime because the damn plat drops like it seems 80 % of the gamers that spam "plat plat plat" over and over, i just enjoy the stream itself.

My hate about this challange is bigger then anything else, my need for plat for example (which is right now really not needed for me guess why i still got 71 plat left and didnt used it yet...)

Its not even about the challange alone, its about my weird bad luck about things going wrong that shouldnt go wrong at all.

And im amazed by how many people are SO NOT able to understand it. Its just brilliant how many entirely miss this point.

In short: Dont offer any help about this topic thats NOT why i posted this, nore do i need advice, i know how to do this, but it still fails even if i got help. And NO im not selling them, to much hate for it and its really worth it to me at least wasting about 20 plat everytime doing this, i could really care less.

In the end more people will come in here either beeing not smart enouth to simply read the first post and understand it, or just to amuse me with that they are unable to understand it. So just go on. Maybe something funny comes out of this im curious

@Dark_RRiderr It is easy to do with a repelling bastiel Vauban also do the infested defense on eris bring atmos or an amprex or a zacti (only the ancients are resistant to toxin damage and they won't spawn yet.  for better results add aoe clear, cc and protection frames (this should be overkill) I don't know why you find it so hard.  also if you post complaining about a ___________ then expect suggestion on how to do _____________.