Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has a solution been found?

NineTailsFoxKyuubi

Question

In the last 3 years i've had the same problem again and again: "login failed, check your info" even if my credentials are correct.

Since the support made me run in circles for years, has the community found a solution for this?

sorry for my english

EDIT: Thank you all for your support. It's not really working but i appreciate the help

Edited by NineTailsFoxKyuubi

This happens sometimes with sketchy internet, I've had it happen when I'm putting a particularly large amount of strain on my network but once I kill a few things leeching on the system it usually fixes itself right up. It may just be a side effect of bad internet in your case, especially if it's happening to two accounts but on the same PC. 

2 minutes ago, Lannen said:

This happens sometimes with sketchy internet, I've had it happen when I'm putting a particularly large amount of strain on my network but once I kill a few things leeching on the system it usually fixes itself right up. It may just be a side effect of bad internet in your case, especially if it's happening to two accounts but on the same PC. 

My internet is fine. Every other online game works just fine for me

in order of feasibility by easiest to most tedious (and lowest to highest chance of success):

1. try changing your password

2. try creating another account and see if it works

3. contact your ISP

4. try logging in on a different computer (and if that works, guess you need a new computer

1 minute ago, ShiraHagane said:

in order of feasibility by easiest to most tedious (and lowest to highest chance of success):

1. try changing your password

2. try creating another account and see if it works

3. contact your ISP

4. try logging in on a different computer (and if that works, guess you need a new computer

Changing the password hasn't worked. New accounts don't work (my Brother tried that).

What do you means  by " contact your ISP"? what should i ask them?

I have no other computers.

Just now, NineTailsFoxKyuubi said:

Changing the password hasn't worked. New accounts don't work (my Brother tried that).

What do you means  by " contact your ISP"? what should i ask them?

I have no other computers.

ask them about whether they have other reported issues of people being unable to access warframe or other online games in your area.

that's why it's at the bottom of the list

Just now, ----Xeth---- said:

Did u try to change ur computer IP or use VPN such as hide.me? This second option should be easier.

The support told me to change my IP, i changed it and it didn't work. They changed their mind and they told me to use a static one, i did it and it did't work. Same thing for VPNs