Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

Some dude left the party and we were around zone 15 and after the host migration it got stuck at the "The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu." loading screen. Now I cannot click OK but I can move around my ship which means that it's not my pc. This is the second time this happens today. It was a lot of time wasted and I want my rewards so I haven't left the loading screen (by completely closing the game which is the only way rn) in case there is a solution.

Chiming in on this one, just lost 4 runs in a row to this stupid, stupid bug. I haven't rage quit a game in a long time, but ... yeah, I think I'm taking a Warframe vacation for a few days.

Edited by wargonzola

Same!  Got on here to post (complain)  but I'll just add to yours...literally just got done with the 5th ESO mission in a row that dc'd the host then left us all in host migration please wait screen indefinitely forcing a restart. Other players i was matched with were saying they've been having same issues all night as well. Did it last night also but only about 3 times then I finally was able to finish a few to get my focus but tonight can't finish a single one have wasted the past 3 hrs for absolutely nothing.

This is getting old to, why hasn't this been addressed? if the mode doesnt work disable it... fix it and release it in a working state... I mean only thing you can really do is hang back and wait till you are 100% everyone went through the gate and if ANYONE doesnt you stay put with them, its made more runs successful but always that one run when you think everyone went in but didn't and yo lose all your progress. This is game breaking... and losing countless hours of progress is just unacceptable...

Every time a host decides to leave a mission pre-maturely the migration always fails. Any ideas on how to fix this annoying issue? I would host myself but unfortunately my poor web does not allow it. I keep loosing valuable parts and XP, and time I hardly have gets wasted. Devs, please attend to this.  

Hi everyone, 

Same issue... the host leaves (or do not enter the portal), the migration in progress start, and i finish stuck in host migration screen...

Sometimes, i see the message "connection to the host ha been lost, return to menu" (or similar message) , sometime, i have to ALT F4 ...

The result is the same, i lost 20~30 minutes, and i didn't earn anything...

It is very frustrating and happens too frequently.

It is depressing and holding me back to play onslaught in public with randoms...

Hey!

I got 3 consecutive host migrations in sanctuary onslaught elite.... the game goes into host migration and only thing i can do is close the game because no matter how much time i wait... the mission doesnt comeback...

Its annoying!

I lose all the relics i have won, focus points...

And i have encountered a bug that when i fall out of the map with my operator sometimes get to the begining where we enter the portal.

I hope you guys can fix this!

Edited by BlazingPro

The same with me 

Sorry my bad English I'm using google translator. 
This is the second time that this happens to me in normal Onslaught. 
I am trying to get the set of Khora, and yesterday 18/06 in the first rotation, I do not remember the zone I took as a reward one of the scenes I do not remember which scene, the point is that when it happened to the rotation B the host left the room, and the bug happened because it did not change host and we stayed in an infinite loop without changing the host so I lost the recompence 
Well it was not exactly my goal so I kept playing. 
Today 19/06 Brazilian time 10:00 a.m. - 10:13 It happened again the bug I am reporting this because I think it's unfair because now Neuro da Khora has dropped me in rotation B and this time I took the print of what happened.
It's not just that kind of bug happening. Everyone in the room lost their rewards just because the host left. 
I wonder if it is possible to recover the lost reward because it is simply unfair something like this to happen. 
I thank the attention .

Tio Aegis

OMG ANYONE HELP ? [KHORA NEURO] :(

Edited by tioaegis
date edit

Every time the host leaves we get stuck at an endless loading screen and have to restart the game [ALT+F4] .

Please fix this as soon as possible....

Or for heavens sakes make it possible to host games what the hell.

Edited by Siala

I am trying to get the set of Khora, and yesterday 18/06 in the first rotation, I do not remember the zone I took as a reward one of the scenes I do not remember which scene, the point is that when it happened to the rotation B the host left the room, and the bug happened because it did not change host and we stayed in an infinite loop without changing the host so I lost the recompence 
Today 19/06 Brazilian time 10:00 a.m. - 10:13 It happened again the bug I am reporting this because I think it's unfair because now Neuro da Khora has dropped me in rotation B and this time I took the print of what happened.
It's not just that kind of bug happening. Everyone in the room lost their rewards just because the host left. 
I wonder if it is possible to recover the lost reward because it is simply unfair something like this to happen. 
I thank the attention .

Tio Aegis

Khora Neuro :(

I thank the attention .

Tio Aegis

kHORA NEURO BUG PRINT