Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiplayer Pvp Idea

NetskiTheShadles

Ok so imagine a 12 man lobby and an infected game mode like in Halo 4 Flood mode. That would be fun. One infected at the beginning and everybody runs for their lives. 

Ok seeing how you guys disagree. How about a Stalker type game where there is one stalker and everyone else has A Basic Latron, Lato, And Skana and they have to get away. 

EDIT: Conclaves *@##$es. 

Edited by NetskiTheShadles

Ok so imagine a 12 man lobby and an infected game mode like in Halo 4 Flood mode. That would be fun. One infected at the beginning and everybody runs for their lives.

It made sense in halo 4 because the flood are truly horrific creatures that can easily defeat you.

Warframe's infested beings are not similar to the flood (with some notable bodies being similar to the flood)

I want the PVP in Warframe to remain a very simple affair. Would I like to have full scale dojo assaults, with snapping to cover, grenades, booby traps, and tactical locations? Yes, that would be amazing.

Would it fit the game's style and be easily explained in the logic of the universe? No, it would not.

I feel that duels should be about as far as the PVP goes, though I would like a inter clan PVP system. But even that would be difficult to work with in the current universe.

I want the PVP in Warframe to remain a very simple affair. Would I like to have full scale dojo assaults, with snapping to cover, grenades, booby traps, and tactical locations? Yes, that would be amazing.

Would it fit the game's style and be easily explained in the logic of the universe? No, it would not.

And there we come to the crux of the problem. While many of these PvP ideas are interesting, and even perhaps entertaining, Warframe fills a certain niche, and has an overall theme and experience that makes it what it is. Finding a middle ground will be troublesome.

And there we come to the crux of the problem. While many of these PvP ideas are interesting, and even perhaps entertaining, Warframe fills a certain niche, and has an overall theme and experience that makes it what it is. Finding a middle ground will be troublesome.

Plus, the mechanics really aren't well built for PvP. In third person shooters, without a cover system, you simply take too much fire. It's different in FPS games, because you can see where the line of sight is and break it, but with third person shooters you have no idea where they are until they're already pounding you.

In addition, Tenno are supposed to be fighting as a flawless group for simple survival. Why would we be having 16 on 16 fire fights? Duels are explained in universe, but not full on battles.

PvP is actually good in this game but i can imagine dojo duels and simple tournaments. About coop and lobby i think that is not too good but still they aren't work on this so much we can just use in way how now are. In the later metholds when this game can turn into a developed tps and get dedicated server maybe they can increase the limits and can make lobbies more than 4 people max 10. About the lore would be really drastical if tennos kill each other in any form coz we are unpopulated faction.