Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within

epicjac

Dear Developers,

I have a suggestion for The War Within quest to make it a little bit easier for the players who don't have the best weapons or Warframe but still want to do the quest, make it so that The War Within is not a solo quest.

Sincerely,

Epicjac

12 minutes ago, epicjac said:

I'm at the part where you have to infiltrate the Kuva Fortress

Alright, is this the AW part? Or has you already reached the fortress itself?

Oh, and what you found difficult in there?

For AW part, you have to make sure you used the big ship as a cover from the scanning laser. I myself died several times in that part, but after knowing what to do, you just have to trail the ship (and used it as a cover when needed) until you reached the end.

For the fortress, you can use stealth-based frame such as Loki, and simply traverse the map following the mission marker. I myself using Excalibur, but I don't have much problem there AS LONG as I avoided the enemy. Got caught by the alarm, sure, but at least I survived until the spot where the marker brought me to.

Edited by Renseiryuu

12 minutes ago, epicjac said:

I've already reached the Fortress and I'm having trouble with the part where you have to activate the elevator

Alright, on that part...around the main control panel (which requires you to use the elevator key), there should be 3 other panels where you can get each 1 part of the elevator key. This is why it would be better for you to use stealth-based frame, because you can simply go invisible and look around the area for these 3 panels. But it's not a necessity.

You know it's the panel for the key if it has a small cylindrical tube with white light on it and you can press X on it. Just traverse the area (I think all those tubes are in the same room), and if there's a yellow item mark nearby, go for it.

Edited by Renseiryuu

I did this part with my Frost and killed things from inside bubbles whilst hunting for the key parts if that helps at all. A Rhino would be another good frame for this if you don't have a decent stealth frame and you can get him long before TWW.

1 hour ago, epicjac said:

the only two warframes I have are Excalibur and Limbo

Then you can use Limbo for his rift thing (invulnerability), or Excalibur as I does. Remember that you're not required to fight there, only travel to where the marker take you.