Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update on the 2nd half of Tennogen Round 12 for consoles...

I believe Round 12 was cut in half with the first portion being submitted to console cert with the Khora update.

So, I was just wondering when the other half of this Tennogen (with skins, other syandanas, etc.) was coming...

13 is allegedly primed for PC release soon as the submission window closes, and IMHO it would be cool to close the gap a little bit.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRallykiller said:

I believe Round 12 was cut in half with the first portion being submitted to console cert with the Khora update.

So, I was just wondering when the other half of this Tennogen (with skins, other syandanas, etc.) was coming...

13 is allegedly primed for PC release soon as the submission window closes, and IMHO it would be cool to close the gap a little bit.

It's prolly gonna come with sacrifice. Probably...

Man Prime Time 205-208 showed off this really killer Nyx skin....She was blue and with white accents.   The white parts looked like a bikini.   It was so freaking hot. I dont even use Nyx but I was gonna buy that skin.   Instead we got Graxxx.....

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Consoles always get batch updates. Us PC players get the early but buggy patches  and frequent hotfixes while consols get more stable updates with all fixes included. it will more than likely come with the sacrifice update along with limbo prime

23 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

Consoles always get batch updates. Us PC players get the early but buggy patches  and frequent hotfixes while consols get more stable updates with all fixes included. it will more than likely come with the sacrifice update along with limbo prime

I understand the system as it currently stands, and I'm researching DEs current dev process as thoroughly as I can in the hopes of crafting a rough proposal to reassess the process for time, $, and community.

That being said, can a DE rep provide a more "official" answer instead of speculation?

28 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

Umm I don't think u understand the topic at hand quite well. 

1st. We get primes same time as PC and you could see that If u check the latest staff replies section

2nd. We already got half round 12 and OP is asking why the rest didn't come. 

Also please. Getting early but buggy releases is better that waiting a month for an update that'll keep u playing for barely 2 week max.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Umm I don't think u understand the topic at hand quite well. 

1st. We get primes same time as PC and you could see that If u check the latest staff replies section

2nd. We already got half round 12 and OP is asking why the rest didn't come. 

Also please. Getting early but buggy releases is better that waiting a month for an update that'll keep u playing for barely 2 week max.

I understand the topic just fine.

1. You get primes at the same time because primes are usually bundled into previous updates. All that it takes for DE to add them to consols is to flip a switch and make them available.
  2. He didn't ask why, he asked when. so "I don't think u understand the topic at hand quite well"

I never said one platform was better than the other, both have their down sides and ups. i only brought the update process up to explain it. Consols have to pay a fee to add an update and then the update goes through certification which is out of DE's hands. Certification can take up to a month to finish.

@[DE]Rebecca perhaps you could explain the process better than I can? there used to be an official reply on how console updates worked but i cant find it anymore.

6 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

I understand the topic just fine.

1. You get primes at the same time because primes are usually bundled into previous updates. All that it takes for DE to add them to consols is to flip a switch and make them available.
  2. He didn't ask why, he asked when. so "I don't think u understand the topic at hand quite well"

I never said one platform was better than the other, both have their down sides and ups. i only brought the update process up to explain it. Consols have to pay a fee to add an update and then the update goes through certification which is out of DE's hands. Certification can take up to a month to finish.

@[DE]Rebecca perhaps you could explain the process better than I can? there used to be an official reply on how console updates worked but i cant find it anymore.

I also know the process well. You said that well get the batch with sacrifice and limbo p so I just said that we already have him. I didn't say anything about which platform is better. I'm saying you guys have it better in terms of updates while it takes us a while and we have the chance of stuff getting spoiled or experiencing it after all the hype dies and no one cares. 

Also cert doesn't take time. What takes time is DE making the build.  Cert barely takes a week nowadays. 

Oi9nyDAb.png

16 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Also cert doesn't take time. What takes time is DE making the build.  Cert barely takes a week nowadays. 

w4XrWtlb.png

The topic was about when it will come and i tried to explain it, no need to get confrontational over it.

If you really only accept answers from De then the best you can do @(PS4)TheRallykiller is hope one of them notices the thread or Reb responds.

Edited by ---Quill-Onkko---

10 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

Oi9nyDAb.png

w4XrWtlb.png

I was replying to you saying certification takes a month. DE makes the build I  around 2-3 weeks while cert takes a week. Cert starts when DE sends the build over to sony and MS. It also now takes much less time.

12 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

The topic was about when it will come and i tried to explain it, no need to get confrontational over it.

I wasn't trying to be confrontational, and I'm sorry if it seemed like that. I just wanted to make things clear. 

Have a good day and lets hope sacrifice comes soon over to consoles.

17 hours ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

Oi9nyDAb.png

w4XrWtlb.png

If you really only accept answers from De then the best you can do @(PS4)TheRallykiller is hope one of them notices the thread or Reb responds.

I'm not trying to be confrontational, and I apologize if my on-screen text gave you that impression.  Here's where I'm coming from:

• These forums are great places for community conversation about topics that the community has knowledge of (builds, play styles, UI and UX experiences, fan theories, analysis of what's been said by DE, etc.)
    • I would argue the Warframe community is the best in existence as far as video game communities go, measured by conduct, helpfulness, and degree of information
  • But, these forums, like many other social hubs, sometimes traverse the gray area between "fact" and "perception".
    • I've researched console cert for almost 10 years (on and off) and there is no publicly disclosed SOP for cert + the only semi-official cert-related facts I've gathered are that Sony & MS keep the processes semi-secret.
      • I've seen assumptions made on both the actual time and process to certify an update/content/patch, but nothing concrete (it's all "fuzzy numbers")
    • I've gotten different answers for the same question, and both answers were purported to be absolutely correct by their respective authors.  This is anecdotal, but indicative of a passionate community that knows what they think they know...
  • I appreciate all responses, and I ask that you give me the benefit of the doubt and consider that I did my research, and being a semi-veteran player I theorized that Tennogen 12.5 could come w/Sacrifice..
    • ...but, more content w/Sacrifice could elongate the console build process and cert process (maybe).

I think there is nothing wrong or offensive to ask for some official clarification, and I would encourage the community to remember that they have the right as participants in this grand Warframe experiment, to politely pressure DE for specifics...

^That being said, know I already did that, but posted this (after searching the forums, reddit, and discord) to see if I missed the information somewhere.

Sorry Quill 😞

WOW, that's ridiculous. Absolutely uncalled for if that's true. Tennogen 12 should already be on consoles - not just half of the update. Finish the update or just don't even do it. I'd rather not have it all if you cant finish it! Pure laziness with the DE, quite sad in my honest opinion. Like yeah guys let's go ahead and start working on tennogen 13 for PC before consoles even has all of 12! Great idea guys! Unbelievable.

Edited by (XB1)lFRlGHT

40 minutes ago, (XB1)lFRlGHT said:

WOW, that's ridiculous. Absolutely uncalled for if that's true. Tennogen 12 should already be on consoles - not just half of the update. Finish the update or just don't even do it. I'd rather not have it all if you cant finish it! Pure laziness with the DE, quite sad in my honest opinion. Like yeah guys let's go ahead and start working on tennogen 13 for PC before consoles even has all of 12! Great idea guys! Unbelievable.

Not sure what it is here. Entitlement or ignorance. Perhaps both? 

DE has always tried their best to get us console players a optimal experience. They are doing their best as we speak and are open in communicating their efforts. I've been with this game since it launched on Ps4 and I've never known DE to be lazy. They might make a mistake or change things the community doesn't always agree with - but they never shown to be lazy.

So have a little patience, as hard as it is to wait for something you're looking forward to. in the early days we had to wait months. Months. So take a deep breath and trust they are doing their best.

• 4 weeks later...

Exactly my point...I asked everywhere, but it seems nobody cares to answer, even on Twitter. They haven't clarified if those skins will be pc exclusive or will be released for console, still no one dares to mention a thing about it... feels like we're talking bout Voldemort each time we ask if tennogen round 12 part 2 is coming to consoles or not.