Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Would like to replay the sacrifice

Maka.Bones

28 minutes ago, Maka.Bones said:

But pls... at leastĀ let us actually fight ball(a)s next timeĀ šŸ˜„

Ā 

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I would like to replay as well - my son was over my shoulder impatiently rushing me through it because he wanted to see the end.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Lahared said:

Ā 

Ā 

What I don't want is the new quest coming to console ASAP. They still haven't even fixed the bugs from the first pass of the UI, I don't want all the new ones I suffer with on PC using a controllerĀ that Sacrifice brought ported to console where there is no mouse to save us. Ā I'll rather wait a year for replayability AND release on console if they'd take some time to - quoting Vay Hek - "now clean up this mess"

Ā 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

What I don't want is the new quest coming to console ASAP. They still haven't even fixed the bugs from the first pass of the UI, I don't want all the new ones I suffer with on PC using a controllerĀ that Sacrifice brought ported to console where there is no mouse to save us. Ā I'll rather wait a year for replayability AND release on console if they'd take some time to - quoting Vay Hek - "now clean up this mess"

Ā 

I didn't come here to debate or argue. I came here to answer your wants/relay information. That's it.

It's going to get fixed regardless, and you know it will. So I see no point in proclaiming or raving about it. But that's just me.

Edited by Lahared

2 minutes ago, Lahared said:

I didn't come here to debate or argue. I came here to answer your wants. That's it.

I wasn't debating nor arguing with you - although if you can answer my wants - I want them to fix the UI before porting it to Console šŸ˜›

I was simply posting my thoughts on steves tweets.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

2 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Ā 

I honestly suspect that there's going to be a much bigger part of the sacrifice quest, revealed in tennocon. (besides venus).Ā  Ā I suspect that the sacrifice was kind of a secret prologue, and it's why they want to release it to consoles before TC. That way when TC happens, console players will also be caught up, and able to enjoy the surpriseĀ